ARAM Replay Missing

I was playing an ARAM with a friend, I wanted to show him the crazy thing that happened when I was playing Cassia. When I went the watch the replay it wasn’t there nor was it in my game data files. This isn’t anything major, but I am SUPER sad about it!

4 Likes

I had a couple of amazing ARAM replays. One we made a comeback. Our core at 1% and enemy at 100%. We caught them trying to run back and chesse our core multiple times and ended up winning. The other was just an amazing 5 hero wombo in about 2 seconds. Sadly I couldn’t find either and also since I I have my setup default to 4K HDR Shadowplay turns itself off a lot and I didn’t have it running either time.

I did notice a trend though. I play like 90% ARAM and I looked through my replays folder. It seems like this is a problem specific to Volskaya Foundry. I do not have a single replay from this map.

I play mostly ARAM. I noticed some replays missing as well. I can’t say for certain that they were Volskaya, but I can’t find any in my list that say Volskaya which aren’t the standard, non-ARAM version. So, it seems to be related to ARAM Volskaya.

I just encountered the exact same problem. First replay I’ve wanted to watch in years, and it’s the only one I don’t have dating back to 2018 lmao. It was an ARAM on Volksaya Foundry as well. Seems to be a common bug.