ARAM - Pleaes remove 10 man mirror matches

I think it’s fine to make adjustments with solid reasoning even if a remote ‘majority’ don’t voice the same thing.

Then again, I’m often in a minority for when I express my own opinions, so I am biased in wanting my suggestions to be taken into consideration :smiley:

1 Like

Sure

Right after we run a non-contrast CT for that stroke.

2 Likes

I agree, but the last six of my ARAM games had two leavers on my team. I said in another thread, that I fear the steady stream of players who leave matches is hurting Hots, due to the small player base and lack of development.

Furthermore, I’ve become tired of playing out mirror games with AI, and often a player will keep connecting and disconnecting, so they aren’t put in leavers queue, so you can’t even make use of the AI replacement. :frowning:

1 Like

Most of your posts are directed at minorities that cant find other solutions then making 20 alt account and troll on those. Not like your posts are bad or something. Its just most trolls that reply to them refuse to listen.

1 Like

Exactly. I just had 2 same hero games in a row… Orpeha and Nazeebo. In both matches, I had two players AFK.

And here I would even do a challenge for Blizzard. We can go through all my game replays and for every game that we had all 10 people playing in this mirror matches I will donate 100€ to a charity.

As said. It’s either people leaving, players AFK or they just run it into towers.
But in the end, I will more likely get banned calling them selfish c**ts.

Let’s wake this thread up again and get the anti-MM steam rolling. It sucks. It is tedious and very much not fun, even if it’s a character I do like. It makes the game so much longer than it needs to be. I know HoTS is dead, but I still like ARAM and MM takes all the fun out of it.

Good news my friend, MM is something that will soon be far less frequent:

*Probability dictates you may experience symptoms of MM in more or less than 2% of your matches, consult your doctor or a wiki if this is confusing to you.

I’ve perfected the plague

They are fun like once per character, the fast ones are sorta ok.
I don’t need to be reminded that I’m very bad at some of these characters.
Most go twice as long as normal ARAMs.
I just want to relax and have fun, these are neither.

Why wouldn’t they create it’s own mode for people who want to play ? MM is different than ARAM . Not a fan

Because the game is in maintenance mode with a spider and a janitor the only occupants in the office building.

1 Like

If mirror match should be its own mode then other people would want HL/TL back again. Splitting the games modes up to cater to each individual destroyed the game in the long run so no it wont happen.

Just deal with it and play it or play QM instead.

What a strange response .

Please explain. I do not Q for ARAM expecting to play MM . Just weird that this would even happen .

If you are going to split the mode up further then people who dont want to face premades in ranked want HL back.

And at this point they are not going to split up the game even further just to cater to the minority who hates it.

This all seems very illogical. ARAM pre MM existed and everything was fine.

1 Like

not really.

Aram already has the option to have duplicate heroes, and it’s not uncommon for people to take ‘meme’ teams that forgo the usual expected teams.

For some people, aram is the ‘better’ qm that provides tank & healing options, but for others, it’s a silly mode that doesn’t always put standard picks. Having a mirrored pick may ‘ruin’ the choice for some, but it’s still largely a slog of spell-spamming at mid with the goal of destroying the enemy core.

People don’t ‘always’ want mirrored games as the novelty of it is being a rare option; if it had it’s “own mode” it likely wouldn’t ever get matches – except in custom lobbies – as the point is occasional silliness much the same way people may choose to take an all-healer team in aram if it was given an option.

1 Like

oh but they did cater to the majority that hates it . mode improved

I love mirror matches and don’t feel like I get them enough. I wish there was an option at the start (with an option to set as default) where when they pick 10 people and they all agreed to be willing to do a mirror mode there was a higher chance it became mirror rather than normal or something like that.

1 Like

mirror matches gamemode is a really good idea like a separate gamemode like pool party and the what not. It would be even cooler if it was a hero vote like an unranked pre screen to pick all the character roster and whomever has the most votes will be picked or if equal votes will be picked random character. That would be so sick.

1 Like

Why ? I’m sure i will love them but i never got the chance to go into one of them

1 Like