ARAM - Pleaes remove 10 man mirror matches

90% of the time someone AFK’s at the start or just feeds intentionally. No one enjoys playing these 10 genji/10 raynor matches.

They used to occur like 1 / 50 matches…now its like 1/10. Please make it stop. Thank you.

19 Likes
8 Likes

8 Likes

Just another copy/paste of my own comment from the last one.

The fact that it was in the game previously, and HIGHLY requested to be brought back, tells me mirror matches in aram aren’t going anywhere.

7 Likes

Mirror matches was a thing when ARAM was new and no one complained about it.

Now the loud minority want it removed again.

But on the other hand they could easy fix it by not making mirror matches with heroes that are known to create very long matches.

Most of the players that complain about mirror matches dont want to play a mirror that they know will take 1hour to complete and that is understanable but saying they should remove it completly is just arrogant now when its known that 90% of the playerbase actually want it.

3 Likes

I am yawn growing very tired of these threads

-Alarak in all same aram

3 Likes

Just quit a maive match . person on my team had back to back mirror match’s . this is just another reason to have multiple accounts. quit that match and was in another two minutes later . four people in total quit that match three off our team and one enemy

3 Likes

4 Likes

That is still 60% who wanted to play it but ofc quitters has to dictate who can have fun and who cant.

1 Like

Wrong again . other people complained but stayed . get rid of MM problem solved . trying to force people to play in MM is horrible but here you are trying to dictate who has fun. why should I be forced to play in a match that shouldn’t exist . they took away that option from players having multiple accounts gives it back. fact is they have many options to improve the game MM in aram is not one of them

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/m90eiVT.gif

1 Like

Oh the irony.
https://images.saymedia-content.com/.image/ar_4:3%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:eco%2Cw_1200/MTc0MjM1NTM2MDI0Njc2MjIw/a-world-of-irony-definition-types-and-examples.jpg

If you leave matches, you get placed in leavers queue, probably with all the haters of all-same-heroes matches. This is of course skewing the opinion of these matches. You might be the majority in this elite little group. But this doesn’t mean you are the majority of all players. To get out of this:

1. Stop leaving matches
  2. Win your matches in leaver queue
  3. Get normal ARAM matches again
3 Likes

I just quit a greymane MM felt good knowing in advance that quitting is an option . An option I provide for myself . Quit two MM no leaver Q yet so to me it is worth it. Being in a match with other that quit because they do not like being forced into MM doesn’t bother me at all . There will be no normal games until MM’s are deleted. Multiple accounts for a more enjoyable gaming experience. Zero guilt over this.

1 Like

I miss leoric and hammer being in ARAM

4 Likes

I get excited when mirrored matches show up, its ARAM have a little fun.
i was pretty sure they said when they changed it to ARAM they were going to add everyone back into the pool and walk away from it in Maintenace mode but apparently that didnt happen.
A side note i wish they would bring this game back, or at least add back in the random pve missions, those were so fun.

3 Likes

Seems like you will never finish a single game now or in the future if leaving games is all you do. Then you better off playing in AI mode where you cant ruin others games.

2 Likes

thankfully not up to you and your opinion means little . I finish non MM games that is what matters to me and it reduces nausea . So win /win. Smurf to have fun

or you could have fun by doing something you actually like instead of pretending you are by jumping through extra hoops and blowing bells and whistles.

You may type out that someone else’s opinion means little but… so does your own. When the little bit of self reflection hits, be sure to let us know so we can add that to the tallied value of anonymous opinions on a neglected board regarding a silly mode.

5 Likes

at least you understand how little this all means . and yet here you are . lol “self reflection” indeed . takes less time and effort to switch accounts than it does to suffer through another MM this shouldn’t confuse you . love to see you " blowing bells " lmao whatever the hell that is