Aram - Need Apam

That mechanics existed on Escape From Braxis PvE Brawl that you pick from a list of heroes which was very cool and challenging. It pains me to see that this brawl no longer being in the recently reformed ARAM Mode that I dislike because I’m forced to play heroes that I never usually play and the challenging PvE

2 Likes

So instead of not playing the game, or playing some other game mode you decide to ruin everyone elses experience.
Nice logic.

2 Likes

Going AFK as a “protest” won’t be even noticed or interpreted as a plea for the change you seek. You’re just using twisted logic to excuse poor behaviour.

1 Like

Or just make enough people report you for non-participation…

2 Likes

That’s the leaver penalty, that’s different. For non-participation reports your account will first be suspended 7, 14 days, then it will be banned permanently.

It requires quite a lot of reports in a short time, but if you afk or leave ARAM’s a lot it will trigger. Those 4 players stuck with a bot will almost surely 4x report you for Non-participation. A dozen reports in 3 games.

Leaving is therefore bad purely for your own self interest, as you could lose access to your account completely.

1 Like

I would kinda agree with you. ARAM and other modes like Unranked needs indeed more customizable options like duplicate heroes. And so I would like to see that ARAM would have different options to choose:

• Single Draft (this term is from Dota/HoN) like it is now, where you get 3 random hero choices
  • a true all random to be more consistent with the term aram (all random all mid)
  • apam, because not everyone likes random hero choices

But how likely is that in a game on life support? Sadly not likely…

1 Like

Few people are denying that. You don’t get that kind of change by deliberately going AFK as the OP suggests.

Feel free to do that but you lose all heroes, skins and exp progress doing that.

If you have the motivation to grind back over and over, no problem :smiley:

let ur other account cool off for 3 days

If you mean leaver penalty (not suspension), that doesn’t go away by waiting 3 days.

It only goes away after you play a certain number of games in QM or ARAM without disconnecting.
So you got 4 leaver matches, you must finish an ARAM/QM 4x without a disconnect.

Specifically to deter the kind of play you suggest, where people leave just because they feel like it.

A lot of people on forum have ragequit over 4x leaver penalty or abandoned their account, but that’s probably for the best for all other players. They usually make a topic asking leaver penalty to be removed from HotS.

4 Likes

Plenty of people have lost thousands of dollars worth of skins and heroes when their account got permabanned.

Just because you paid for stuff doesn’t mean your account is invulnerable.

They will absolutely take away all that stuff from you and permanently ban your account if you get banned for leaving games the third time. First bans are just temp. suspensions (or silences for people who have chat offenses).

3 Likes

You must be new here because accounts do get banned from reports for AFK. Just do a quick search of the forum for “Report System” and you will find a swathe of players complaining how they have had their accounts banned because of various “disruptive” behavior.

As Frog said to you, just because you paid for things doesn’t mean your account is safe from a ban. You agree to their TOS, which if you read it, they can remove your account for breaking their rules. If you pay real money or not, most games are now just rentals and your service can be terminated if your break the agreed on TOS.

4 Likes

I am not breaking rules. reports will not get people permanently banned.

You are breaking the rules.

If you keep doing it they will ban your account and you will lose access to it permanently.

Why on Earth do you think it’s a report category in the client? If you are leaving games on purpose that often, you are at a high risk of permaban.

2 Likes

This is a new way to post. Post something and then delete the post.

It would be kool to have APAM buuuuuut, then people are going to go crazy over comps for a single lane mode that was not balanced…

2 Likes

He originally said he always leaves ARAMs when he gets 3 heroes he doesn’t like and strands the 4 other players. But he deleted the post.

1 Like

They already do, they are angry at their teammates, when one don’t fill for healer or tank. At my experienced it doesn’t matter, which role you play, but people always want:

Healer, Tank, 2x Assassine, Flex

What’s up my dude, i had you as friends on some other account, we were playing together until you said you quit the game forever.

Glad to see you’re still around.

If you want to ascend and become the better version of yourself, send me a private message. You will understand everything.

I didn’t fully quit but I just struggle a lot playing on the big servers because of the ping.

It’s simply pain-inducing, because it causes stress for teammates & stress for me. While my home region of HotS is almost dead.

It just sucks when your skillshots have a 200ms delay and you can’t dodge enemies skillshots as easily for example.
So no point doing much except ARAMs, and the very occasional SL with a slower paced hero non-skillshot healer.

[Aram - Need Apam]

Don’t have Apam, but here’s Aipom

Imgur

5 Likes

Hidden ad for Pokemon Unite? I see what you did there. :crazy_face:

You shouldn’t be stressed for a game, people forgot games are made for entertainment, if you get stressed and angry at it, then there is absolutely no point and nothing positive out of them anymore, you should indeed stop wasting your precious time and do something else more valuable, it’s not worth it.

As he leaves games, he also leaves comments, he is the ultimate leaver.

3 Likes