ARAM Chromie 100% win rate

Looked back at all the games with Chromie in ARAM

Either my team or their team, every chromie in a game, which ever has a chromie, they/we won.

Total of 13 games with Chromie, I know its a small sample, but the chances of RNG giving a chromie is small

It’s just her kit that just makes her so OP in ARAM

2 Likes

Did you play launch Chromie in arams, back when Q ignored minions and summons?
Q also did not stop stacking at 50. It went on infinitely.

With the Fast Forward talent, she could spam 1k+ nukes every 0,75 seconds.

They had to disable her for a few years. That’s how awful it was to play vs. her on a single lane map.

To add insult to injury, her baseline Q range was longer, and she had a talent on lv12 (later changed to 11, as her trait was buffed to get talents 2 lv in advance) to increase it even further.

3 Likes

Based on HP, 53.84% wr.

highest win rate hero in ARAM across all regions is Zuljin

And her W was invisible.

What, I don’t remember ARAM being in the game when she was released.
Disable? You mean the first rework?
She was never disabled.

She was never disabled.

She was, just as Abathur and Azmodan were, and as Sgt. Hammer is as of late 2019.

Maybe it’s time to refresh your memory then.

Chromie was released May 17, 2016, Lost Cavern brawl on March 29, 2016 (and other brawls a few months to a year later).

Ah ok. I must not have cared about brawls beyond the lootbox back then even though it was hyped as a new release.

Yeah, most people really only played it for the loot chests, and it also gave 1000 gold + the Lost Cavern brawl portrait which motivated people to try it out.

Now it’s more of a trend that Aram is some people’s main mode which they play every day. That was rare at launch. I’ve noticed a lot of people only playing Aram lately.

I was probably there for her being removed from ARAM, and I just don’t remember. The only times I remember a character being disabled in the game on the QM select screen and in ranked was KT when they learned of a bug.

Played another 3 games with when the other team has a chromie, they won ffs, shes annoying af in aram