[April Fools] PTR Patch Notes | April 1, 2021 ☠️

The fake hero’s kit is busted

I hate u sami, I FORGOT it was april fool’s until i read that TLV were getting removed, i was SO hyped for blackthorne, the artanis buffs, the steam thing, omg i hate every cell of u dont talk to me for like a week XD

i must admit you spent ALOT of effort on this, you fooled me REALLY well. GG :smiley:

6 Likes

Not as suspicious as one of his signature attacks not being included. I swear the devs don’t even play their own games, especially when a game is around 30 years old! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

This thread has broken the forums, at least for me. I’ve had the message “Due to high volume the forum will appear as if you’re logged out”, or something to that effect.

Sami makes NotBelial look like an amateur, nice work.

4 Likes

Hmm,

I feel betrayed! I’ve bought the skins and now I can’t see them in game because the Vikings are lost (again)??
I want my money back!

3 Likes

I was about to comment and do you know what gave me pause? That it needed a little bit of basic proofreading. So I looked around this site trying to find a Blizzard post, then I saw your comment, went on reddit too. Explains the incongruity between an April Fools’ post and some of the content being serious rather than humorous in any way. But the effort is indeed impressive.

1 Like

The Lost Vikings 2: Finding the Nexus.

3 Likes

To be fair, any errors lent the post more verisimilitude as the Dev patch notes are usually in need of further proofreading. Heck there are even mistakes on tool tips in the game.

This post does show one thing, just how hungry people are for some new content.

No, this is Sami alright.

Do you… hate me, Sami?

Did I do this? Is this… my fault?

Woe, for I am stricken bare, my hopes dashed and my dreams crushed. Lo, this is the ennui of man’s passion… the graveyard of his faith and his ambition.

3 Likes

Available for anyone who reaches GM #1 with 100% win rate, get to work.

1 Like

…! What am I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOR

2 Likes

Yes! Now I can play Unreal Tournament in HOTS!

1 Like

Fun fact qhira has diffirent shades of tan

1 Like

lol

but also, we can’t even get a new rag skin in fake patch notes…

1 Like

Awesome as always Sami. Shame my poor Hierarch requires a prank to be OP. :smile:

2 Likes

Oooh I was almost tricked but not fully! Happy April Fools! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All I want is a new in-game event. How much longer must we wait? I’d have even settled for an April Fool’s in-game event. That’s how desperate I am for one. Turn on a recycled event.

Throw me a bone, HotS Team and Devs! I’ll take anything right now. Where’s that pink motorcycle mount? We briefly had it for free and then it was taken away. I still want it back. I’m not giving up on it and I’ll continue to be resilient.

I have 12,125 gold and 7,155 gems. Let me buy something I love right now please. I’ll spend $20 bucks or more in gem value on that pink motorcycle. I love this game and I want to buy, buy and buy more! This game is sensational and should be treated as such!

Dang Sami, how long did you work on all this?

3 Likes

Idea started around november last year from a very interesting (hidden) files that were discovered during CraftWars event, writing started on january with mainly focusing on the nova “rework” and I just casually worked on it back and forth in the next 2 months, so yeah a very a long time lol.

7 Likes