[April Fools] PTR Patch Notes | April 1, 2020 😇

Thanks Sami lol. It was so well done that I got over-excited and stayed up an hour past my bed-time reading this. Goodnight and QQ

3 Likes

Someone has had a LOT of time on their hand during the quarantine.

:thinking: :thinking:

14 Likes

2 months of work actually, yeah. :yum:

6 Likes

Those Nova patch notes killed me :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

are you kidding me i just woke up and i knew you’ll do this since few days ago. yet i fell for it and i thought we really gonna get Mercy… you win this round!

5 Likes

I did wait for another,not mercy,but anyway It toke 4 month time for New Hero and it is not good,I think.

I don’t want to spoil your fun but I hope you understand there will be no Mercy.

1 Like

5 Likes

whith fun?I dont see some thing you say. I think next Hero also is Mercy with this nice system. :smiley:
no no I think it is my fun [Deal 15% less damage to Maiev]

1 Like

Impressive, amazing topic. It only works tbh because of how much time you invested in this. Had me for a bit for sure.

1 Like

2018 version

2017 version

6 Likes

Wow time flies.

1 Like

Did the forum just log everyone out or was that a test?

I am still logged in, probably time out or something dunno, happens like one time in 3 months for me.

That was an Anub’arak.

5 Likes

Separate of these comments.I think Hots is going to weakness as well as we imagine.anyway I think it is not some good for continue this game more than.Patch note get weakness and we should wait long time for getting a New Hero.I think Blizzard should get a sureious decide for Hots.
This situation is unbearable.

:upside_down_face: :rofl: :joy: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Actually now I was.

Nothing to fear though, seems kinda on their side.

2 Likes

I’ll hate you forever for that Genji change :rage:

3 Likes

Its a buff, you don’t like em?

1 Like