Anyone heard about Catherina?

This is a place where I found most of my friends. Some of them are my best one.

I see no problem with that.

3 Likes

Yes me and sadius are besties

2 Likes

Some have a Discord server they talk in. So no.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m just underestimating satisfaction with the game, as strange as I find that. An attitude difference. I’m running out of explanations for people.

Its a small community here so just go with it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Who would have ever thought people who like the same game, talking on a forum about that game, might, gasp, like each other?

BillieJeanLiousFrancois you’ve opened my eyes again.

7 Likes

Looking at the conversations that occur it is surprising that behind the scenes people apparently band together. Furthermore, when you consider the quality of what is posted the notion emerges that posting on this forum really isn’t about the game. I think some people have admitted as such. This is just one heck of a bizarre place.

¯\(ツ)

Just say when you are ready to enter the ritual and become one of us.

4 Likes

Lol, never.

Good for us.

4 Likes

One of us. Just accept the cookies

Cookies I like too much unfortunately and have to turn down on principle.

The whole law is built on privacy. In EU and in USA. No law without private life and private data. Cookies have to be eaten !

Is it possible to make all posts from specific posters not show up? Asking for the entire forum.

Siiiiigh, I figured it out. Quite easy in fact.

2 Likes

what about meee :frowning:

jk its fine.

also i talked to cath a few times on discord and we played a bit, though we arent as close as i want to .

It was a post i posted for Lena Oxton so those names she had in her goodbye post was which she found happy to talk to.

So dont worry. She properly just forgot to take you in it.

1 Like

Can I join ya?

I’ve got this cool coconut gun.

1 Like

This thread was about many of us missing a nice and clever forum member who is sailing to new horizons. Please keep eating coconuts and cookies quietly. Thanks.

5 Likes

hey excuse me, this is very off-topic but i was wondering if you guys have like a some sort of discord server for hots where you guys are active on?

For off topic things we have this thread.

About Discords. You can come here for example.

1 Like