Anyone else playing Pokemon Unite?

So many people who said I am a master because of the pre season :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To clarify, I wasn’t saying everyone who had rank 1 didn’t end up master or GM. It was just at beginning of HOTS the ladder was not only more volatile as the game was new, but it was structured differently to later seasons.

Thanks Yusuke, as I said I haven’t played it, I’m not really a Pokemon person. So it would seem that micro skills are the most important factor in PU. That should make Tooton happy.

2 Likes

Master ASMR Ana. Dont denie it.

2 Likes

I have no idea what that shortcut means but I agree :sunglasses:

I like lucario, he’s fun.

ASMR is a popular thing on Youtube were people roleplay and make relaxing sounds to help people sleep better at night.

https://videnskab.dk/teknologi-innovation/asmr-videoer-paa-youtube-kan-hjaelpe-os-med-at-slappe-af-toemme-hovedet-og-nyde

1 Like

every defender and support is nuts with the possible exception of Slowbro.

Ow that thing. I mentally blocked it :joy:

1 Like

i played it for a bit but couldn’t really get into it. It’s like a more casual version of HOTS but i already find HOTS good for a more casual MOBA playerbase but unite is just too casual. Nothing really feels like it matters until the last minute of the game when you can kill zaptos and the amount of points you get for scoring are doubled.

1 Like

if u play it properly there r events granting u itemboosts
u can get 3 lvl 30 boosts in 3 steps by lvling up ur account (edit the last one u get at acc-lvl 14)
u can get several itemupgrades and currency to buy itemupgrades

but i agree it is p2w especially when u start out and dont have any of that and lvling up ur account without lvl 30 items is a pain

1 Like

I’ve been winning ranked matches fine with level 10 and 20 stuff. Then again, my mostly play Machamp and Slowbro so I can’t complain

1 Like

yeah winning ur first rankeds it s easy with the lvl of players there…

1 Like

yeah it sucks I’m already maxed out at the top of expert and can’t climb higher cause I’m a new account

1 Like

Slowbro is really powerful, but part of that relies on the Special Defense debuff, if your allies don’t use special attack it’s partly wasted.
People will say Blastoise is purely better, but they neglect that debuff, and the ability to launch surf through walls, among many other differences.

I got to master with 2 level 20s and the rest at 10.
Mostly using Slowbro and Wigglytuff. Also some Crustle.

I’ll play it every once in a while, but I hope they make some big changes…

1 Like

Currently I play a lot of Slowbro, Machamp, and Venusaur. I flex into Zeraora, and literally don’t own any supports (I’m saving for either Chansey or Mr. Mime, though the latter seems more like an attacker to me IMO)

Not really. He is a combo hero with his skillshot nuke+wall. He’s like an stronger melee Tassadar. Just place the wall behind your enemys, hit your nuke to stun them and it can blow up most heroes, except tanks. But it still hurts hard.

1 Like

Attackers in Pokemon Unite are mostly combo characters (see Alohan Ninetails or Pikachu)
frankly MOST characters are combo characters of some sort or another.

1 Like

Ninetails combo? Not really, except you would say Jaina is also a combo mage, but I wouldn’t call Jaina combo, but just a burst-ish mage like Ninetails. Ninetails just have to spam abilitys and AA, but Mr. Mime has to use his nuke on enemys to to kick them into walls for the stun and bonus damage.

edit:

I am not sure, but I feel that this pokemon is just op. :crazy_face: It’s like Mal’ganis without delayed abilitys.

1 Like

A whole ton of stuff in that game feels op.
Like a bunch of Pokemon have heroic strength basic abilities, or passives.

2 Likes

I mean two characters literally have entomb+ as a basic ability, but it’s balanced cause it’s a faster mode overall