Anyone else keeps loosing?

I have lost 5 ranks sinces the start of this preseason… I REALLY feel like i keep getting paired up with people way lower then me… I have been in plat 2 - dia 5 in all seasons but now im in gold 2… Not to be rude or anything but it feels like i am playing with silver/bronze all the time… And its not only me, most of my friends keep loosing too… I just wanna know if its only me and my friends that r doing bad atm or does anyone one else have the same problem?

7 Likes

Anyone else keep winning? I’m typically platinum and diamond but this season I kept on winning and now I’m masters and grandmasters. I REALLY feel like i keep getting paired up with people way higher then me… I keep getting carried out of games and now I have a really high rank. I think something is busted with matchmaking.

No one ever uses this above statement when complaining about matchmaking.

Notice how people always complain about their losses but will never complain about their wins. If you win you’re good if you lose it’s matchmaking.

8 Likes

Wow… way to go to be an A****** I only asked cos most of my friends r having the same problem but sure ppl like u always have some problems sinces u feel the need for that comment. So go ahead. Tell me more :wink:

4 Likes

Have you tried turning the lid right instead of left?

2 Likes

and i just had a 5minutes SL game why do people play ranked if they don’t want to win http://prntscr.com/nq14u5

2 Likes

I mean, he’s not wrong. Everyone is ready to chock up a win to ‘skillZ’ but losing to anything but themselves. it’s like the age old adage:

If I die, it’s because of lag

1 Like

Lol bro i die cuz bad teammates who don’t want to focus the healer :ok_hand::ok_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That #360noscope was all me, bro! SkillZ!

Dang dude, I’m lagging bad, that’s why I died.

1 Like

In regards to the issue you are having according to your title, just keep in mind its lefty loosey, righty tighty. Should tighten up your issue for you.

1 Like

I keep losing lately too. Feelbadman

1 Like

So i have a little known theory that the ranked system is broken…

But forreal though here are facts:

1. I was HL silver 2 last season and TL plat 4.
  2. I got placed SL plat 2 this season and managed to break into diamond 5.
  3. Ive been on a losing streak with almost every game played having opponents favored and negative personal rank adjustment thrust upon me ever since hitting diamond 5.
  4. I have an inclination that my mmr is low plat, so what was the ranked systems idea that it would start me off really high in rank, give me games i cant win to force me back down? It must think i like to lose, otherwise id be getting positive rank adjustment if it thought i could win lol.
1 Like

Blizzard Employee !!! :necktie: / Blizzard Fan BOI :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: -------Detected !!!

1 Like

Typical counter argument, stay classy forums.

1 Like

90% of all my games now with a silenced player on my team have been insta loss now. What is going on with silenced players just que up to ruin a game for four others.

1 Like

Also, smurfs are hellaciously abundant in hots. i think people prefer to win so they create a team of smurfs to go pwn noobs with and it makes them feel good to not have a challenge…but then again they are also smurfing so im inclined to believe they have a higher ranked account somewhere, so in reality we are just f*ked really…

1 Like

This is how the forum works here. It will be always YOUR fault instead of your allies or system’s faults.

Actually ppl just try to highlight the possibility of one’s own faults since everyone always blames everything but themselves. It gives contrast. Because nobody is perfect, so everyone makes mistakes but ppl only focus on what others did.
Every thesis needs an antithesis to get a synthesis.

1 Like

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/r5WaWuVeh77b_gFL3lmT9ZnW31CM5oHV6peNvefmMfs/%3Fwidth%3D838%26height%3D472/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/399424284164096002/579418480890085386/unknown.png?width=836&height=471
Do you have such kinds of games?