Any clue when this childish event will be over?

It always comes back to that doesn’t it? :laughing: In the real world women have opinions and they are just as valid. They have to learn sometime I guess.

I mean, I still play a lot of board games. I never really stopped. >.>

3 Likes

There is a simple solution for your problem: just don’t log in the game. The event might not be up to your taste, but it suits other people.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

1 Like

Interesting, no where in my post am I asking for a solution but you provide one. I can express my view about the content as well as a question about when it ends without comforting those who don’t agree with my view. Take your rule breaking insults somewhere else please.

Once you’ve expressed your opinion on a public forum, you should have prepared yourself to face different opinions. A lot of which wouldn’t be comforting to you.

If you’re serious about a discussion, you would listen to those opinions and rebuke them with reasonings. Asking people to be silent serves no purpose except for proving that you’re out of response for their criticisms.

1 Like

I have already expressed in this thread how there is nothing wrong with differing opinions. Not one time have I asked someone to be silent or sought to rebuke any other person’s opinion since it doesn’t matter if some disagree.

The only thing I have requested is people cease the personal attacks. Please review the thread before making further fallacious claims and misinformed attacks.

Mod Edit: OP’s question has been answered and at this point the thread is being derailed with back and forth arguing. Closing this down.

Event is great, probably one of the few reasons why ppl still play the game… They better introduce some good changes when it’s over cause otherwise ppl would stop playing altogether, or at least a good % less

1 Like