Any clue when this childish event will be over?

I have seen some lame events in my time but this one is just annoying. I can’t log on without cringing. It’s as if Blizzard thinks its core audience is a bunch of babies and not adults who have played their games for 20+ years.

7 Likes

It will end in 13 days.

1 Like

but free lootboxes bruh

23 Likes

I agree with OP. All this catering to child obsession is painful to witness and further tarnishes Blizzard IP. I guess they have the hook em while their young mentality regarding gambling mechanics which is evidently effective based on the amount of people who defend loot boxes on these forums

4 Likes

It’s supposed to be fun and cute. Obviously they’re not trying to draw in 7 year olds. Get over it.

29 Likes

The event is actually for adults, so they can have a little bit of nostalgia about their childhood.

I’m 28 and this event made me remember some pretty good moments I had when I was a kid. I used to play a lot of board games with my cousins. This event reminded me of a simpler and fun time.

24 Likes

I feel insulted to be called child obsessed just because I like the theme of the event :frowning:

11 Likes

It would have made more sense to have an event focused around one of their franchises instead of a creepy kiddy fantasy land event. This just seems like a lazy attempt at making small group of players excited about non relevant nostalgia.

3 Likes

Someone having a different opinion is insulting to you? :thinking:

1 Like

:thinking:

4 Likes

I’m an adult and I like this event a lot.
Maybe because I’m adult in the “soul” as well and I don’t get “offended” by childish things in a x-mas event.
And I can appreciate frequent free chests and extra gold.

13 Likes

How do i know if i am an adult?

3 Likes

Apparently if you get cringe from toys and dices.

7 Likes

Good for you. I hope you enjoy the event to your “souls” content. Just as you are allowed to express your excitement over child events, I can also express my dislike.

2 Likes

I also wish Blizzard had gone with something else though I guess it is better than caving to the swimsuit crowd…

4 Likes

I don’t like the theme but the free loot boxes ain’t bad.

About the end of the event, it’s noted in game in the quest tab, Sherlock

2 Likes

Those who think that this event is “for children” are probably too young to understand that is a nostalgia theme for those who were kids back in the early '90.

Of course everybody can like it or not, but claiming that is to pull in children is just plain wrong. Also it’s the most lucrative event ever: so easy to get loot boxes!

11 Likes

This childish event should be a permanent event. Love all the free lootbox that offered by this board game.

Rather playing a rewarding childish event over edgy stingy event.

5 Likes

This game is super serious guys. How am I suppose to enjoy playing with my cartoon characters on a game when this board game event is going on.

13 Likes

Gaming is serious business…

3 Likes