Another unplayable weekend

Eevery match is stomp ,smurfs vs newbs in this pathetic trash game. Fix this pathetic matchmaker and maybe do not ban every damn player who write anythig negative in chat?? or remove this game from battlenet.

6 Likes

You clearly missed the Salt Thread.

10 Likes

I thought you unistalled that trash moba yesterday?

9 Likes

As I thought you already had, just remove it from your battle net and let us continue playing as normal

1 Like

So which were you the noob or the smurf… I’m guessing noob. l2p bro

3 Likes
  1. Why would you want to write anything negative? I mean, how is it going to help any situation?

2. If you got banned, you most have been reported a LOT of times.

2 Likes

Unless you have a 5 man premade, never play this game. It will be the same result every time.

3 Likes

If everyone were playing 5v5 premades i QM it would not be a bad thing actually

since you don’t seem to be aware
“Newb” is the term to indicate genuinely new players (short for newbie)

game systems literally cannot tell the difference between a “newbie” and a “smurf” account so your repetitive rant against those particulars seems to indicate it has never apparently occurred to you that some players can’t legit be better, or worse, than others regardless of whatever matchmaker is in place.

Demands to have a “game removed” indicate you’d rather take the amusement from other people because you’re incapable of being anything but a lazy cuzz yourself and you’ll likely take this same miserable tirade to whatever other games you go to; which is all that much more evident since you’re still here despite the claims you made on this account, and whatever previous ones you had (cuz not really a worthwhile cause you point out you smurf)

So not only do you bemoan that smurfs are problematic, but you seem far more bitter than just you fail to reap the rewards of it for your own efforts and look to blame any and everything else around you.

If games could fix these [you] problems that you’re having, then you wouldn’t be coming around here time and again with this song and dance show indicating how much self-delusion you go through, esp in figuring out how to apply real world problem solving skills that stem from the perpetual “blame everyone and everything I can”

Here’s the thing: if your sense of delayed gratification is so dismal that you can’t even take the time to type out your two sentences better than this display, then one of your long standing issues is patience, self-awareness and communication skills. You’re going to wanna work on some of that with some magical recreational reading cuz these sort of impulsive tantrums you’re having are fairly indicative of spoiled adolescence and video games won’t ever magically fix that.

1 Like

Every match a stomp and Bronze to Diamond one skill level = HOTS
It’s a joke that these guys get money for it given the fact that hobby developers would do better.

I thought it was pessimism, but you’re right. That’s the only way to fully enjoy the game.
Now, I’ll just log out if I can’t find a party.

Party = never an afk, troll, feeder, at least not on your side. Higher quality matches.

Plat is not a noob rank though and this happens so often in plat. I have talked to friends in lower ranks and it seems like this problem is in order of plat, bronze, gold then silver as far as worst to least.

This manzz speaks the truth.

1 Like

The game doesn’t promote self improvement and allows people to carry bad habits from bronze all the way to masters do to how team oriented this game is. People don’t learn, don’t care to learn, and the game allows it while saying its completely fine.

2 Likes

Yup premades are the only way to climb in this game and the broken MMR system does not help, you got player who have not played ranked sense it was called hero league and people still given plat even though they clearly do not know the game. Feeding and afking are going unpunished and all of this will lead to the game truely being a dead game.

2 Likes