Anduin can use some more skins

His base skin and color tints are quite nice, especially compare to some other humanoid Warcraft heroes from earlier years with strange body proportions and crude graphic details. Uther, Thrall, Arthas, Varian, etc.

However, I just realized that his only other skin is a hit or miss with many people, certainly a miss for me.

I know that master skins are no longer a thing, but how about some skins with add-on/alteration to the base skin?

We could go a bit more armored look with the iconic helmet. We could also go a bit more traditional priest look with a prominent display of robe.

5 Likes

Everyone needs BfA skins. Anduin would look so beast with the helmet he has in the trailer.

3 Likes

Anduin should get melee attack animation too where he uses his sword.

2 Likes

There are a lot of Heroes with barely any skins.

Heroes with 1 skin only:

• Kelthuzad
  • Anduin
  • Deathwing
  • Mei

Heroes with only 2 skins:

• TLV
  • Medivh
  • Ragnaros
  • Probius
  • Stukov
  • Blaze
  • Fenix
  • Yrel
  • Mephisto
  • Malganis
  • Orphea
  • Imperius
  • Qhira
2 Likes

Why are some names little?

They’re recent enough additions (or just got new skins in the close past) that they shouldn’t be high priority atm imo.
For example, Mei and DW are pretty new, so ofc they have only 1 skin.

Like Genji and Greymane do. That animation should be for all heroes. Sylvanas has a dagger too so she could have melee attacks, but she’s a full no ranged hero so she should never be within melee range and stay there.

Perhaps if they do that, it would be funny if his AA’s had a stun if they were in melee range. It would be funny to see him root someone, walk up to them and stun them. :joy:

1 Like

Hold my jaina / ming

1 Like

I saw that for it’s champions I just about Alarak, Lt. Morales, Cassia, Li-Ming & D.Va has Master skins I see it.

Yrel has few skins : Mad Jester & Mecha. the Mecha skin being part of summer collections.

jaina and ming have excellent skins

Yes but they were the favored child

More skins for Andy is never a bad thing so I vote yes! Give that good boy some more skins!

Mei’s skins also suck. For such an overhyped overwatch hero, you’d think they wouldn’t skimp on the skins so much.

Many heroes could use more skins. The problem is that they are focused more on the game’s core mechanics than cosmetics. Some skins are also a bit underwhelming (For example Anduin’s other skin could use some themed abilities)
But still I don’t know why the number of skins are so few for each hero.

2 Likes