Anduin - brace yourself, unpopular opinion(s) is coming

Is this sarcasm?
/20 sarcasms

His kit is overall good. His ultimates just had to give in response to his good baseline.

Why should I? That’s my private information. And you’re in no position to request such knowledge.

So, you refuse to back up a claim you’ve made? Note taken.

Give it some thought and you would understand.

Which means you used it incorrectly. Try practice using it more.

Apparently, that’s also the source of the information you provided. Are you denying its validity? Or would you prefer tuning the game according to the low skilled players?

The way they placed Anduin’s talents doesn’t make any sense, from lv1 to lv20. His kit is amazing for being such a “generic” concept and works really well but his talent tree has just a lot of counterintuitive options.

For example, why is he lacking a lv20 upgrade for an already underwhelming ult? Why does Holy Reach even exist? Why should I ever take Evenhanded Blessing when Inner Focus already gives me more value and synergizes better with other talents? Why is his attack damage so low yet they incentivize him to auto attack on almost every talent tier? Why do they force him to stay near his allies so much to simply heal?

There are talents that just have no purpose or are outright weak/worse than the other options which is a shame because he’s a great addition to the game.

1 Like

Based on your suggestions and the fact you refuse to tell us your rank, you are the low skilled player.
So no, I don’t want the game tuned based on players like you and your suggestions.

Also, you came up with a number. To be specific:
“Well, that’s strange. Last time I checked, it’s 62.6%. Unless you also count the fillers.”

Where did you pull this number from? Mind to share?
Or is it just some imaginary number you wrote to sound better than it is in the reality?

BTW, I don’t refuse anything. You came up with a claim:
“Anduin is extremely OP. Especially his trait.”

Did you back up that claim with some evidence?
No.
So it is purely only your perception.
Unless you come up with some facts, don’t bother writing.

1 Like

Interesting…, that’s quite a unique method of describing yourself.

Would you kindly share yours?

Did you?

Not sure if you are a troll, but it looks like so.
I wrote you where are the numbers from.
Even what I filtered.

But hey, for now you answered 0 questions I gave you, you ignore them and reverse them on me.

Go troll somewhere else.

1 Like

You did your homework. So, you would definitely recognize the number I mentioned. Yet, you still question the source of it. Isn’t that the doing of something, in your own word:

Like I said, You’re pretty good in describing yourself in some very unique ways.

I would dearly love to know how many of mine did you answer.

Lol man, you’re 10 years old or something with that “You’re pretty good in describing yourself” reply?
Lacking arguments?

Troll.

should be a shield on explosion like a mini ancestral and stun, no damaged heroes modifier

1 Like

Apparently your arguments are no longer about discussing the topic. But has gone straight into personal attack and insult.

Therefore, I would ignore anything you say that is not related to the topic.

I think Anduin is one of the more beautifully designed heroes I have seen in a bit. I feel like overall he is pretty balanced.

I have not played with the other ult, but HWS seems balanced to me. Its not meant to sit there and channel for the full 3 seconds. Its meant to turn around a team fight and stop a wombo combo from happening.

HWS could easily and quickly become game breakingly good.

The only complaint I have for Anduin is not having a skin with a 1h mace, staff, or even a dagger because having played a priest for 8 years in wow I feel weird priesting with a 2h sword lol

1 Like

I really love playing Anduin tbh

1 Like

HW:S resets D cooldown and D can be cast while channeling

:rofl: so like your every reply since now?
You had NO arguments since the beginning, only feelings, supported by nothing.

But hey, truth hurts eh?
Has to when one is so entitled like you.

Many time, I’ve seen people using D, then activated Salvation. There you go, a hero in critical condition is now good as new. Resetting D with Salvation is overkill, let alone allowing it to be cast, again, while channeling.

Yeah, only to interrupt a wombo compo his 0.5 sec casttime on Salvation makes it impossible to react in time … maybe so save a Malthael Last Rites target is is okay, but why do we need an AoE protect for that? Just pick Medivh with his point an click basic ability shield. And since Salvation get’s that easily interrupted, you can’t use it for anything else than baiting a stun /displacement … trading a heroic for a basic ability in most cases - not worth it.

Yes, it drives me nuts.

Wrong.
It’s not a cleanse, but a pull with unstopable attached to it in order to make it do its function properly, similar to Anub’s burrow.
And just like Anub’s burrow, you don’t use Anduins trait the way you’d use a cleanse, because they are vastly different.

1 Like

Well… You kind of do use then the same way. To save from a CC chain.

1 Like