And yet again AFK player (sALT THREAD)

So where is the promised loss forgivness? Oh yes, up there with PBMM. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Humans have too many flaws to justify loss forgiveness. Teammates would abuse that feature and bully one another to try and make a teammate leave in losing games thus directly getting a benefit from the loss forgiveness mechanic despite nasty behavior.

3 Likes

And even more leavers in SL, if only there was way to punish such behavior and reduce the impact it has on normal players :thinking:

As someone who has been playing this game since launch I share your frustrations. I’ve suffered though more than my fair share of people Intentionally Dying or going AFK in HL/TL/SL and the majority of these people have never been disciplined as I see the same players doing this years after.

My point is, if Blizz hasn’t done much to fix this issue they aren’t going to now that funding for HOTS has been cutback. They punished “chat abuse” I think because it was easy and most of all cost effective to do so.

AFK loss forgiveness sounds good on paper, but it will be abused and as Blizz isn’t allocating the resources for oversight of abuse such a system might encourage, this is no longer an option.

1 Like

clapping is a hate speech simple my dude.

its cost effective to ruin the community because some mental midgets cant use the mute button. ive heard it all now.

must of been very cost effective with how dead the game is. there are some days where virtually all of the good players are literally not on. if you haven’t play 10-20 games when possible and 5 a day if possible. youll learn how wrong all of you are if you think these people haven’t earned any abuse assuming they where abused.

dodging is the only coping mechanism people have to deal with trolls and afks and feeders that ruined a game.

your priorities are just wrong. chat is a simple mute button away afk feeding and trolling has no copeing mechanism. a simple mm improvement raised me 4 levels in sl closer to where my skill level was because there is no way to cope with these people. even still they still are so many of them that even with the improvement you cant hardly rank up with out making a premade and then the mm crashes after a a mere 4 games youll get 50 min ques.

the games too depopulated for them to waste more time on a non issue like chat or storm league both of which are how they are killing the game.

I’m done ever responding to you after this. I’ve never defended the abusive chat report system, in fact I know it drove players away as some of them were my friends. I’ve spoken out about it many times, I simply stated it no doubt was cheaper for Blizz to go after chat infractions as it’s probably easier than detecting those people who AFK or throw games on purpose.

All I can say to you is that old cliche, you might catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar.

1 Like

Oof big yikes. :frowning: (20char)

Yes sorry, but that reply above was just aggressive, unwarranted and completely off the mark as to my stance on the issue.

1 Like

Loss forgiveness is working as intended, they keep forgiving the afkers.