And the next hero is....?

i did too Pog
20dasdada

They standarized the various hitboxes rather then reducing them - Previously, pretty much every character had their own unique hitbox. Then they changes them to small (What we see with characters like TLV, Murky, Tracer, ect), medium (Most supports and most melee assassins), large (Most tanks and beefy assassins like Butcher), and Extra large (Azmo, Cho’Gall, Alex Dragonform).

A real easy way to tell their various sizes of the hero is to get a friend to do custom with you as Nazeebo, and then go through the various heroes - Small size heroes can stand perfectly in the middle of the ring with some wiggle room, medium size can stand perfectly in the middle with no wiggle room, large size gets hit by a few zombies depending on which side they are facing, and extra large gets hit by ALL the zombies all the time.

Deathwing could be extra large and be fine. I personally would like to see a gargantuan-size unit that has to have gate-sized openings to move around the map.

As an aside - With heroes going into maintenance mode, expect hero releases to be sparser and sparser - Once they get all of the heroes that have been in development (I’m guessing we will see 7 more heroes from that list) out, we MAY see a hero once a season.