And the next hero is....?

Where is that sexy faerie dragon?
:thinking:

1 Like

All of those ‘concerns’ were already debunked many times over.
There are no issues with DW being in this game (heck, it could encourage people to return to it).

2 Likes

I think its just meaning that he is in the pipeline, since we know hero development takes months in advance, so wouldn’t be surprised if there are other candidates put forward before him.

3 Likes

I have a feeling it will be another brightwing hero.

Entrails x Entrails = Entrails^2

1 Like

So for Alexstraza, we knew we wanted to go with something that was a dragon aspect again. We get asked for Deathwing all the time. Deathwing is something that we’d want to be this big dragon all the time, which is just really, really difficult. So Alexstraza let us get the balance of fulfilling that dragon fantasy, and at the same time introducing a really interesting new support mechanic.

I would like to remind you that they reduced many hitboxes a while ago. Who knows.

Says me who is asking for the zerg structure.

Man I’m tired of waiting. Tell us who it is blizz :unamused:

it’s a batch of severance checks.

2 Likes

If Ridley can get into smash then Deathwing can get into Hots

Heck we have Alexstrasva

I don’t understand why people say Death wing can come in when we already have 1 dragon aspect in the game

Hope the hero reveal comes fast

3 Likes

My best guess is teaser goes up mid to late april, possibly early may with the release being somewhere around mid may.

It’s entirely possible that they’re doing away with teasers entirely. Imperius didn’t get any. Maybe we see a PTR drop on Monday with no prior hints.

Also, I get the feeling that resources are aiming at Overwatch and Hearthstone right now, which are both in the midst of major content drops. Would make sense not to dilly dally on HotS, unfortunately.

Releases in early January tend to not have any, as everyone just gets back to work. Zul did not even get a PTR, just suddenly appeared ingame after a patch.

Thrall is just a punnie little orc and he beat Deathwing, so I dont think Deathwing is too OP for HotS. I dont think Deathwing is too big either because afterall we got alexandra and she’s not too big.

D2 Druid FTW

blablabala20chars

1 Like

Kerrigan because we only have an infested human with lurker abilites.

2 Likes

The cadence has changed, apparently.

R: you will stop one enemy for 8 sec meanwhile you and your enemy selected will can not any action.

Koltira hero is here:

Q: heart strike
W: death and decoy
E: blood tap
R1: deathgrip
R2: deathstrike

I’d be happy to see Bovan, and I hope he looks like a WC3 Spirit Walker. I’ve always wanted a damage distribution ability, and I even made a design suggestion for Bovan, back on the old forum :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like