Ana level 100 - Finally!

Finally after 704 games I managed to reach another big threshold on one of my favorite heroes.
After reaching my first lv 100+ hero on Nova, I can now add Ana to the collection!

https://imgur.com/a/avkn9lS

Can’t help but love these kind of backline skillshot based heroes :heart:

20 Likes

Guide when?

1 Like

Congratulations! That is some dedication there.

[I should get over my ARAM addiction and lstart playing her more again]

1 Like

And i’m here with 700+ games on BW and still only lvl 78 on her. But most of my games was on her was also pre-hots 2.0 were heroes only could lvl to 25 as cap.
Also GZ on the lvl 100 well done.

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy flaunting that mastery taunt.

1 Like

Mother knows best

3 Likes

congratulations :smiley: !! thats always great to see others players reach that awesome point with their character ! good job !
:+1:

1 Like

Congratulations!
/20

1 Like

All grenade build, don’t miss Q. Congrats you won all draft modes by default.

Spoiler alert, her changes made her the best healer in the game right now. Probably better than Rehgod

2 Likes

Considering Ana is one of the worse healers in the game, hopefully u were on the other team with her when i was ranking. LOL.

Congratulation on the 100, it feels good after hitting the one oh oh. The question is, if you’re going to go further?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Syrnis! Now, when is that Ana guide?

1 Like

Not unless they decide to move up Dynamic optics to an earlier level just to break her, that way she’ll really be on par with him having dueling potential + wave clear :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah Rehgod is still a class on his own, basically a completely self-sufficient hero (but hey Ana does come close to it with Dynamic Optics at 20 although that is really late game – but the spike in hero damage and siege damage is crazy good).

1 Like

I give this guide a 3.5/10 for trying.

Again

1 Like

Congrats!

I started playing last year and only have one hero at level 15… How does exp per level work anyway? Is there a max amount of exp per level after a certain level?

1 Like

After a certain point (level 5 iirc) every level takes the same amount of exp; before that it slowly increases towards that amount. That would fit with getting matched with significantly lower than usual MMR players before you hit lvl 5 in QM.

Thou are not alone. I seen by last week 2 people with 95 lvl of Ana. I thinking they are already reach 100 level too.

1 Like

Then you have never been against a good Ana. Says something more about you then about this Ana onetrick

1 Like

704 games? 20% win rate? :slight_smile:

i just dont like what they have done to her trait now. the addition of aim down sights integration to give her piercing was completely unnecessary. so i have pretty much dropped her now. i like quicker reaction time than just waddling around.

still doing good with morales and alex though.