An open letter to Brett Crawford and the Heroes Design Team on the Whitemane Rework

You just reminded me of a malth video I need to make

1 Like

It does sound nice, but given the latest patch they seem not willing to actually change anything to the better.

I already played his brother too much and finishing off all the OW and assasin quests lol , need to find starcraft/daiblo etc. chaarcters to be the third main character.

EDIT: OW quests seem rare btw

1 Like

2 things

1. They’ve touched Whitemane at least a little every patch or at least every second patch for a while now
  2. Have they added that one talent baseline yet that they said in the thing we’re quoting yet?

they just dont care, start playing another healer, they will probably take one year to fix that.

DrLogan no longer has Whitemane as his portrait, why does it not surprise me? Another one leaves her behind.

You guys had to bring back an old build to realize it worked this way?
The devs that reworked Whitemane must have her at level 7 or something…
Dont tell me you didnt know Whitemane could root 2 targets aswell because im starting to think you guys didnt even play her before reworking her.
And you probably didnt know she could root the same target twice with the level 13, did you? what she cannot do anymore. You should probably bring an old build up and check this out too!

Are you seriously asking the dev’s if they know about a mechanic they created?!

Can I put you in the time out chair?

Time out chair

Here I even put the effort of finding one

1 Like

Well my friend you dont play Whitemane and i assure you, as a very passionate Whitemane player, that the devs that reworked Whitemane didn’t know what they were doing.

It is not something hard to get your head around, some people invent something but others find uses for the invention that the inventor didnt think of, they used masking tape to separate layers of carbon and that led to a nobel prize that the inventor of masking tape didn’t think of.

So, i would be very thankful if instead of trying to ridiculize me by posting a kid chair, you instead tried to understand me. Thank you.

The official forums are not more official than reddit, which is where they actually talk.
I dont want any rework to be like Whitemane’s.

Well she’s becoming closer to the original…but weaker.

shrug Wasn’t one of the goals was to make her competitive?

1 Like

I am not accusing the dev’s of not knowing how the mechanics work they put into it.
You have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

It just sounds like you need to work on your communication skills. you can bring things 1000 other ways and you took the bad one

Stop blabbing around of things you don’t know: you’re embarassing yourself. More than once.

4 Likes

This is one of the most wholesome right on posts that I’ve seen on this forum.

thats because they arent linked to the in-game account. so many avatars in-game… and not used for the forum. its not like its something new. they have done this in starcraft as i recall.

that goes back to them staying out of the kitchen because they cant take the heat.

basically, they avoid all ‘controversial’ conversations that they can. they will read them… but not comment. so commenting on just an out right bug is pretty neutral. commenting on the main topic is a no win situation because no matter how carefully they word things they will, in the end, receive tons of flak for it AND now they will be held accountable for whatever they said. so its better they keep their mouths shut in many of those situations is how they view it.

I think you aren’t aware of this but Logan agreed to sport a Whitemane avatar for 40 days in memory of her pre-rework state. He did it for a friend. He’s a Tassadar main and always will be. 40 days long expired so he went back to switching avatars as he did before.

I just hope hellobog won’t have to change to a Tassadar avi for 40 days in the near future…

He used to be one of my mains but i stopped when the gf started to play him :laughing:
I make the effort of not sharing any mains with her so we never have to argue over who plays who lol

I do hanzo pretty decent though😎

1 Like

40*

Fixed, thank you @SamiSha.

1 Like