Alright that's IT. Imperius is OUT of control

:neutral_face: and what is this what’s wrong with the forums is this a bug? i’ve been seeing those only today

https://i.imgur.com/RZE8oJh.png

No, I am mocking your use of said example as a broad sweeping generalization. Imperius’ ult being spammable is why he should have been looked at closer from the start.

So now you are open for mockery, because you failed to recognize I was responding to an over-generalization by flipping it on its head.

Because, guess what, you are mocking a specific example then crying “GENERALIZATION! THIS MAN IS GENERALIZING!”

2 Likes

The problem is that he can impale multiple heroes at once.

Muradin need to complete his quest to do it, it limited to 2, and he is a proper tank compare to Imperius.

Storm bolt also stuns longer, does not stun Muradin for its duration too, and Muradin also has a proper escape unlike Imperius

2 Likes

Imperius is not stun when he land a Q, he is rooted. Proper combo with E follow up properly talented increase his survability a lot when he land is Q on multiple heroes.

Their kits looks similar to me that’s all, but yea, there are different also. Thanks to remind me that is not the same heroes.

And yet he can not auto nor use his ult while channeling Q, so in essence it is a self stun, much like Deathwing’s Q windup.

1 Like

It’s an immobile and uncancellable channel. Casting his E ability is the only thing he can do while channeling it. So yes, it is effectively a self-stun.

1 Like

The hit box is really wide is all.

Just means muradin’s quest is outdated and should pierce from the get go.
You could gate the cdr behind the quest or even better not make a quest at all.
Not like things like johanna or mei bathe in CC and all.

1 Like

i wouldn’t be surprised if you where on the blue team in the first clip of this vid:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

oh yeah, no big deal, just imperius doing a 1v5 with very little health left. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Any character can do 1v5 if opponents play like dorks. They didn’t spread themselves so they payed price - It is like no-one counters Anduin when he casts his protection ult or all team focusing on tank while behind him 2 healers keep his hp on steady level while 2 dds peel team focusing on tank - simple, learn to sidestep and Imperius wouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

Anyone who posts anything should be open to such… lol. That said, seemed to me like you were replying in agreement to a base generalization initially-- which, unless you were agreeing sarcastically, is in line with what I pointed out.

I was thinking the same thing… I mean, call me crazy, but the entire reason that clip seems to be in the video is to mock the balance of the game, as opposed to how “amazing” the play was.