Allow us to choose a better QM game

Not really, if you do the aforementioned Discord approach, it should be possible to get a measure of organization before starting… And at least the people who reach out in your direction are looking for the same thing you are…

Honestly, I think the argument is being dismissed more because it’s a genuine answer to the issue at hand… it just requires people to be civil, communicate, and work as a team. In a team-based game, the audacity of such a game to exist is beyond me.

5 Likes

I actually don’t mind it when there is no tank, healer, or ranged assassin.

What actually frustrates me is when you get a team that depends on auto attacks and the other team has tons of blind and/or stealth.

Or one team with tons of wave clear and the other team with zero wave clear at all.

Or when one team has 3 players under level 50 and the other team has all players above level 500.

well, sucks to be me. I have no friends.

1 Like

While I would also like this, you are failing to consider this:
Allowing this will increase queue times for everyone.

I think it would increase them by an amount that wouldn’t bother people. But it Absolutely would increase queue times.

Granted, I tend to mostly play Tanks and supports, Murky and Aba when going solo currently.

So won’t hurt me one bit!

If you play in the US between the hours of ~10pm PST to ~6am PST I would be happy to play with you on my irregular playing schedule…

But, well. Those times aren’t exactly most peoples times to play. hah!

Might as well just make it give you a loot chest every X games with Call of the Nexus you play.

Maybe even bonus chests if you’ve done call of the nexus a ton of times.

idk. Seems like a “better” reward, because despite being random, it is much more tangible and probably is a better incentive for most people.

(I would personally prefer gold.)

1 Like

I said already 100500 times. Just. Add. Two. Buttons. The simple decision. Hello to developers.

There is always the draft mode for you. The “quick” in QM is there for a reason.

2 Likes

I still cant wrap my head around these topics. People want better comps and don’t mind the que times but refuse to play draft… Stop asking for QM to be something that it wasn’t designed to be.

Your playing a MOBA a game that was built around drafting and team play. I’m sorry but if you want that 10/10 comp then play modes that pretty much enable that to happen…or go out and make friends so you can pre made your way to victory in QM.

The devs should not have to waste their time molding a game mode to your specific needs when they literally made game modes with your ideals already built in.

1 Like

Basically people want to be able to play a specific hero, they don’t want to have to rely on their random teammates being ok with that choice or have to possibly fill. (Not my personal opinion, as I almost always fill when I play draft)

The theory is that with a large enough player base it should be possible to find a match with a balanced/meta comp regardless of which hero you choose. This caused issues for some when forced, but would it be any better if optional?

Also, it’s a game. A leisure activity that the developer is trying to convince people to play and spend money on. They should spend time trying to make the game as appealing as possible to as many as possible. The risk/benefit of investing resources on those features is up to them to weigh.

Because it would increase queue times for absolutely everyone.
Then, the 10 % users that would actually decide for using this option, they would have to wait 20 mins+, because everyone and their mom want to play damage roles. They would then call the system broken and not use it anymore.

And much development time and effort were wasted.

Just play draft.

2 Likes

What draft?

https://i.imgur.com/hG8NSGF.png