All games are scripted

You cannot hold TL3 while silenced or suspended. Once the silence/suspension is over, you have to wait 24 hours, then you will automatically regain TL3 if you had it prior to your suspension.

This is only when its a silence, if its a suspension then you lose it forever, this is not the right place to discuss this stuff either, you are free to continue it here:

2 Likes

Bleh. If the notification system that tells us when we’ve been silenced or suspended and the mods who use it don’t care enough to differentiate the two, I see no reason to do so myself, especially if they’re using the terms incorrectly when they do differentiate them.

If a grand master #1 is sitting behind you and takes over your keyboard & mouse when you are down 3 levels due to a “baddie” and swings the game to a 4 level lead, the game by definition cannot be “scripted”.

You just don’t have as much solo impact as GM#1 does. Neither do I. You can’t hide behind the “I’m just a single player in a match of 10 players, I need my team to help me, I’m sick of having to carry”.

I frequently re-watch my losses and replays, and without exception I can pinpoint bad plays and mistakes I have made. You are the only constant in all of your matches.
If you aren’t GM#1, you are probably making dozens if not hundreds of bad decisions, positional errors and mechanical actions every match.

2 Likes

You can avoid silenced by not being rude. Some people literally do not know how to do that yet and they won’t let any stranger on the internet tell them how. There are ways to communicate what you want about how a game is going and what to do in it without putting anyone down, but people seem to think “you’re just bad” qualifies as both something with any pedigogical significance, potential to favorably shift the tide of a game, and also not rude, and worth saying. False in every account

I’m not sure why people doubt the OP, his username is Nazeebo, obviously through his use of Voodoo he knows something we mere mortals don’t.

Scripted HOTS, I’m just a script…I’m in the Matrix…I mean Nexus?

3 Likes

Lacks experience to wield Da’ Voodoo. 2 posts.

did you know: when people are walking or driving, people can tell what other people are going to do? There’s like this special pattern-indication thing that allows people to anticipate what could happen next. It’s like this basic function of cognizant people that’s necessary for everyday life so people don’t… ya know, walk into each other, or off cliffs or stuff.

There’s even entire genres of recreation built around this sort of anticipation and ‘calling it’ function.

If it took you a ‘scripting’ class to not realize people have patterns, then you could be behind the curve bucko…

1 Like

I knew it! I’ll bet you’re really smug in binary about it too!

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if you acted like a bot as well.

1 Like

After a 100 days of lower activity it can happen. After all, reading time and readed post count does still matter as it only tracks the previous 100 days. Although, when it happens you are generaly still close to reobtain it after a few days.

1 Like

https://az571148.vo.msecnd.net/propressroom/Content/Artwork/Eva/BlizzardLive/artwork/2019/04/29215057-50244ba8-c150-4a7a-b47f-11e8bea8951c/Anduin_Carbots_Portrait.png?lightbox=y&ex=2019-09-11+03%3A00%3A00&sky=429add4ec3cfc9bea165a0ffbb9883210be0bf3724c76ad5491645eebe43b20f

Me after I found out I have TL3

5 Likes

Loooool :rofl: I guess this is the same when ppl think they’re psychics but in test they’re as good as a thrown coin…

2 Likes

Only game that is scripted is FIFA games.

1 Like

Is there a way to tell when your trust level changed?

Hurrah

2 Likes

you messed up your own joke

Uuuaaggghhhh reading?

What do you expect me to do? Use the resources readily available to educate myself?

(Thanks)

1 Like

I’d give you a like but I’m out of likes for 1 hour! The humanity! For now just a grats, you can now post all sorts of clutter.

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399424650762911747/621276230985056266/bc3c7a4.png

4 Likes