Alexstrasza animation bug

While Alex is walking, should you press W (Abundance) the function expects for the player to halt the hero. However should you command the hero to move away from the abundance area, the animation for abunance continues, but the legs of the hero stops moving and drags on the terrain. It seems as the animation is intended to work only if completely halted.
I would suggest to either fix this bug by disabling the movement for the duration of the animation ( if so intended). Or fixing this by chanigng the animation to affect the top part of the hero body.

Please do note that by disabling the movement during Abundance could be essentialy considered a nerf. I would recommend to double check what was the initial intention of this fucntion prior taking any action for fixing this bug.

I find this small bug very hectic since it is clearly not working as it should and I would be very happy if you sort this out within the next patch.

Thanks & Regards,

Quite polite :heart:.

I don’t think you need to worry: fixing a graphical bug in a way that has balance/mechanical implications should be unthinkable. Please take a moment to read the bug reporting guidelines sticky (the time you’ve put into the post tells me you care, and boiling it down to a small set of steps could condesence your post and make it easier to fix): Forum Guidelines and Bug Reporting

To reproduce:

• issue movement command by right clicking.
  • cast abundance while maintaining right click.