After reporting player, they can still talk

Super toxic guy, reported him, it shows TAB details with line through his chat bubble and ping bubble and speakers(audio) speaker icon. however he was still mouthing off in voice chat. I couldnt click the icon to mute him because he was already muted. I clicked the volume button and turned it down but thats a lot of work.
In addition after the match he repeatedly asked to join the group through his friend in the group and i kept declining him until we filled the spot.
After i left the game he sent me a friend invite to further trash talk me i presume.
If someone is blocked, they shouldn’t be able to trash talk in voice, the shouldn’t be able to contact you in any way. thats what “blocked” generally means.

couldn’t find a better place to report this guy and am not allowed to doxx, so if a blizz employee wants i can advise his name is on my twitch feed dated today. at 7:10 pm.
i checked the forums to see if this was reported and could not locate a match (odd since ive seen similar block fail issues since 2015)