After lose streak hits again

uninstalled this trash game again, force to lose matchmaker trash system again and again shows that this game will never be good again. i hope i will not back to this pathetic moba .Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Good.

See ya later. Maybe.

11 Likes

Yeah, must be a pretty sad feeling when you realize the matchmaking puts you with and against people with the same skill level and you are just bad and can’t really carry games…

Or is this another QM MM is bad kind of thread?

Sounds like the Overwatch forums.

1 Like

Dunno had 40% sub 40% winrates at the start of season in QM and went back to 55%. Some games were too hard ,some were good win or lose some were bitter, some i carried , some i got carried.

At we can agree on something. Fingers crossed, indeed.

1000 shards he will be back in 2 weeks making the same threads again.

1 Like

And I will draw a picture for that.

1 Like

“There is no shame in defeat, so long as the spirit is unconquered” - Fenix, Steward of the Templar

Losing is just part of the game

3 Likes

Gold fond of quotes 2019
Bravo :+1:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He also died twice. What a feeder.

1 Like

3k games, and today I had a game with an Azmodan who didn’t know how to use his Trait at all until I explained he had to push D and click a minion… And a Ragnaros who only used his trait once all game.

I have a feeling that QM doesn’t match equal skill opponents.

1 Like

Yeah, QM MM cares more about getting the same roles to each side and make both teams have the same average mmr.

You could have like someone with 9600 mmr + 4 players with 100mmr against a team with 5 players with 2000 mmr.

Of course there’s also the level of the hero and some other things that influence the MM, but that’s basically it.

When I recognize I’m on a lose streak I play tassadar. It usually makes the streak last longer but something about force wall always makes it feel better :wink:

Yet you keep coming back. To post your tragic adventures in QM. Hmmmm.

Look at his activity, he’s always complaining about losing but what is the common denominator between all of those games? He is but he’s too dumb to recognize that he’s bad so he can improve and instead, points the finger at someone else so that he continue to play bad.

Shouldn’t you complain about your winning streaks in the behalf of your opponents?
Bet he would complain if all he got were 1win 1 lose everytime.