Actual bots on my team? Very weird

Hey there!

I played a Storm League game today with one of my friends. All 3 of our teammates appeared to be bots. They were all afk immediately, then in perfect synchrony they actually moved to the top lane simultaneously.

They all proceeded to just move forward with the lane until they died, and very seldom tried to escape from any damage. If one of them escaped, it was solely because the enemy was too busy killing the other two.

I submitted in game reports for “botting” on these players and I have saved a replay. I’d really like to provide the replay somewhere so appropriate action can actually be taken against those accounts, if possible.

I’m honestly not even angry, it was just so bizarre. Like if these players had left the game, the HotS bots would have been preferable. I’ve never seen anything like this. The game was only something like 6 minutes long and it was over after the very first objective.

Is there somewhere I can submit the replay to Blizzard for review?

Report system got something called report cheatin/botting/hacking. Use that if you think they were bots and write down in the text field what you saw.

When that is said its really hard to figure out if it actually are bots or just very bad players.

1 Like

The problem is they will ruin hundreds of other peoples games before even being dealt with… Maybe even thousands because blizzard has everything automated.
I have 3 of them I was just in a match with, and the same 3 later in the day I was against. Reporting will probably do nothing.

Yes they were bots. Why are bots in ranked games? Because of A hole “Bronze to GM” Streamers that are buying Tanked bronze 5 accounts. Like what is the point of buying a Tanked account? You can just make an account for free spend 2 days to level 10 heroes to 5… But no, they are lazy and would rather pay for it.
And blizzard doesn’t care.

i’ve noticed that players afk mostly at the start and always 3v5/4v5 is annoying and everytime a player dies then afk more after 60 secs… because of freaking 2 monitors kept their mind busy more than playing a game… people have no clue how they miss so many chances and more details in this game strategy. pretty sad game this have become. I’m just waitin for new first shooter moba called overprime is 100x% better and fun as heck

Sorry to burst your bubble but Overprime is just paragon. If paragon didn’t work and wasn’t popular then Overprime won’t be either. It’s literally the same game with a different name.