Acquired Taste is looking for flavorful new friends!

Quick Nitty Gritty

• Adults (25-50), who enjoy games/hobbies when they can work them into life.
  • Dedicated HoTs night on Thursdays, 8 PM EST. Optional second night Saturday evenings, 730 PM EST.
  • Community members ping the discord tag for HoTs regularly when looking for company for matches/quests/etc.

My name is Jordan and I’m here to talk to you about Acquired Taste (AqT), a Discord based social Community where the emphasis is on making friends and enjoying each others company. The main foundation/hub of the Community is our Discord server, which hosts a dizzying array of text channel topics (from books & movies, to cooking, to specific games, to hobbies like photography and 3D printing!)

Getting to know one another through this chat/voice channels makes gaming together fun & engaging, and can be quite different than using LFG/random queue, or joining another larger vague collection of people in a sprawling league or clan.

Our HoTs members enjoy gaming against AI, against other Community members in inter-community battles, Quick Matches, Brawls and Unranked play. We have no formalized competitive team, but I could see a few members being interested in (failing spectacularly) having fun there as well.

If you’re intrigued, add me on Discord at Sifner#8890 - once I add you, drop me a line and we’ll see if we are a fit. If things go well, I’ll shoot you a link to our quick informational application and we can go from there.