"Abilities: we already had that" Game

Trait: unique
Q: super fast Diablo Q without the CC or more like talented (so friendly “fire”) Kerri Q (which got removed iirc so taletented Illi Q)
W: BW’s trait (only the heal) but activeable
E: Valla trait. I AA therefore I got buffs for my AAs
DP: a Rehgar’s AH you can mess up more easily
SSS: I call unique (Orphea’s EF is this but on ranged with small differences)

1 Like

Tassadar.

1 Like

Tassadar is among the first Heroes, so there shouldn’t be too much similarities.
But!
Trait: the now rare scouting drone talent.
Q: there was a generic talent which was basically this (especially since at that point it had no lifesteel) and Aba had/has a shield as well.
W: Tyrande’s Starfall, Hammer’s Nappalm Strike. (KT later got this as a skillshot with the Naz’s spider syndrome.)
E: Ice block but you can move and they don’t see you :open_mouth: (insert jealousy from stealth Heroes)
Archon: Mura’s StoneForm but aggressive instead of defensive
Force Wall: i’d say, unique

Sgt. Hammer

Imo it’s like Divine Shield, but with Invisibility.

Why not Tychus Odin?

1 Like

Pls don’t recommend from the Base Heroes

because they had the most creative space since the game was basically empty before them and the later releases are similar to them and not vice versa.

But!
Trait: unique (talking about the current one, which is her old E, I don’t remember her original trait, it was probably just describing her E)
Q: visible Aba mines which follows you a bit
W: bigger Raynor Q
E: (now armor) not unique.
BGF: Tyrande W but on steroids
Napalm Strike: Tassadar W but on steroids

Because Odin gives Tychus new/more abilities and in the game’s early stage it even had its own hp bar.

1 Like

You should still be able to find newer characters that use copies of her abilities.

Ofc I can, but the game is called “we already had that” and not “quess who got that as well”.
But I can do Hammer in a reverse game (who got her abilities) if you’d like to, but that wasn’t the purpose of my thread.

Not really; Valla’s just (original) Tychus with boobs.

Trait: Auto attacks get better the more you do them.
W: Overkill
E: Run-n-Gun
There’s more difference between Hungering Arrow and Frag Grenade, but they’re still just things you use to make sure people can’t run away.

There’s a bit more variety in the Heroics, but they’re pretty similar. :slight_smile:

Reaper’s Mark, more like Reaper’s… Voodoo ritual.

1 Like

Lunara/Malthael/Qhira: Applies poison
Nazeebo: “How original bruh.”

4 Likes

li li? :3c

Trait: if you hit me imma stronger, unique
Q: heal the lowest “randomly” unique
W: gives pet, Aba hat but that’s a but far-fetched
E: unique (no blinds before her or abilities which point and click and skillshot at the same time and neither of them)
1kJ: her own Q on steroids
WD: same with her Q and W that it’s neither a skillshot nor just a simple point and click ability, unique gimmick of hers which is tho an aoe, comparing it to Nova’s PS or Hammer’s Napalm would be too far-fetched.

Lili among most unique Heroes confirmed!

Can´t Zuljin´s trait be described in the same way?

Yup, but that makes Zul’jin less unique and not Lili. Cuz she “did it before it was cool” :Đ

Lets see if i can correct some that were called unique :stuck_out_tongue:

• Malfurions Twilight Dream has a larger shape and cannot be aimed.
  • Sylvanas can aim her Arrow and detonate manualy.

A (pre-rework) slow moving stitches slam (also marks the target with DoT, which at that time could even grant stitches benefits)

Similar to guldans E (but im not sure who was released first)

A weak dehaka grab but with longer duration

2 Likes

I am pretty sure uniqueness is a symmetric property :grinning:

But i agree that it counts for he hipster-factor.

I was thinking about Sylvanas’ WA but considered it too farfetched.
A nerfed Twilight Dream might be clsoe tho.

Cho’Gall.

Murky came before Dehaka.
And Dehaka’s grab is basically a Stitch Hook.

1 Like

The shape matters a lot when it comes to the similarity in spells. Besides the silence, it’s no where close to similar to Malfurion’s Twilight Dream or Sylvanus’ Wailing Arrow. Additionally, both are ults, and his Q is, well, a Q.