Aba has pokie hands that he doesnt use?

Why does he slap enemies with his t rex arms dealing baby trump hand dmg when he has two spare ball sack spear limbs that come out when you ready up?

Why not give more incentive to play him aggressive?

Up his melee dmg, blizz

11 Likes

yes because making aba more confusing to play for newbies and having them trying to melee in a lane would make the game better.

6 Likes

It would make games better actually. The newbies would finally be body soaking instead of afk in base

11 Likes

Besides what are you suggesting i think is disappointing that he lacks his claws in his in game design.

2 Likes

Abathur is the cutest video game character I have ever seen

18 Likes

These arms were made for love.

Reminds me certain scene from Watchmen

6 Likes

Aba slapping someone to death is the best thing ever when it happens. Same as cain killing someone with his cane !

7 Likes

Those back pointy things are not for battle, they are for “spinning sequences”, if you catch my drift.

They are used for “injecting strands” into the current subject, if you know what I mean.

Their main purpose is to “cause evolution at a molecular level”, if you see my angle of approach.

It’s the equivalent of a human male running around slapping people with their junk, if you…

3 Likes

Canonically, Abathur is a competent predator, at least on an animalistic level. He survived by himself for years after the Overmind was destroyed, tunneling through Char and killing and eating whatever hostile Zerg he came across. Him being a useless goober is just an expansion on his personality and a gameplay mechanic.

Also, Abathur is actually enormous. He’s several times bigger than Kerrigan as just the torso we see, and is implied to be a giant centipede creature winding through the Leviathan. Poor guy got nerfed so hard for this game.

10 Likes

getting slapped by a worm is more emotionally painful

3 Likes

Don’t you mean “FRESH SLUG!”

2 Likes

poor E.T.C

4 Likes

Cant we just buff his AA dmg by like 150%?

I really think it wouldnt break the game.

2 Likes

I think that Abathur should have passive “finishing” on his AA - If a target is below 10% (Well, 5% or whatever), Abathur’s AA will instantly kill them - Regardless of target. Hero? Slap. Fort? Slap. Boss? Slap. Immortal? Slap. Core? Go and slap that.

3 Likes