A thread about Hogger

Don’t mind me just another thread about Hogger

Place you bets boy and girls for the OP threads tho

3 Likes

You are one of the OPs, no worry.

Edit

Most of his abilities and talents (Mechanism) are choosed direct/indirect of my project’ s concepts.

1 Like

Oh wow congratulations

3 Likes

They didn’t make any of Hoggers kit or concept based on your projects. Heroes are in development for months/years in advance.

Deluded egomaniac

They did it, I made the concept about months ago.

Wait for removing QM. hehe

You made it 12 days ago, people made that forum concept over a year ago in 2019 (and on reddit 3+ years ago).

Plus it’s been requested since launch.

I did a old one about months ago, please visit it if you have enough time.

`https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/12778/hoggers-full-heroes-of-the-storm-talents-and-abilities-revealed

There are his full abilities/kit, there is nothing from your concept?

Don’t do your complaint of Hogger to me, read the related topic and post there and not to mine. Okay?

grats Daylan. always cool to see your ideas come to life :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are not exactly selected. I know I’m not very good, but the idea for the initial kit and especially the talents are similar to my concepts. :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hushed:

Whirlwind, dynamite, q… I don’t see any similarities to your kit tbh, and I just read it.

I couldn’t really find anything they have in common though I tried.

Edit

I have had several ideas in this and my recent concepts not just about the Hogger. I guess they are selected in combination with some change in build.

I guess some part of this concept was considered as baseline for Hogger, plus the concept I linked hours ago, they were base line too.

Well, the older one he linked had a bomb… :man_shrugging:?

No offense to Daylan, but this is something I see a lot:

when Deckard was released, a few people said “they used /stole my /my friend’s concept!”, but the only similarity (that I could see) was the use of healing potions, and even at that, it was mechanically different (so only the concept was similar).

When Mal’Ganis was released, a few people said “it’s almost identical to my idea”, but the only simialrity was the use of sleep (and again, the implementation was different).

When Kel’Thuzad came out, someone said “they took it straight outta my concept”, but the only things in common were Frost Nova and Death and Decay (which obviously were taken from the Lich’s kit in Warcraft 3, and not from some random forum post).

All that said, there’s no need to call people names over it.

And it is nice to see a hero you requested/suggest added to the game :slight_smile: (even if not implemented in the way you suggested)

2 Likes

I’m not those people, I’m Daylan.

IMO: Thanks, I don’t think the company wants to use specific individual concepts. There are many reasons that I don’t want to mention. But the hero mechanism is taken from both of my concepts. It is quite clear.

I’m not in level that want to enter my concept to game, but I’m very glad that see my suggest and the mechanism entered to game.