A miracle happened today!

Today I played my daily ranked game and something marvelous occurred. Every member of my team was kind and nice and we all agree in our picks, also everyone was a good player and we defeated our opponents without any trouble, they even told me that my Alarak was great! It was one of the best games in my life, it was so perfect that I find it kinda weird…

7 Likes

Congratulations! It is somewhat rare, but feels so good when it happens.

A miracle happened to me, too. I played Malthael, and managed to not only keep myself from diving too deep most team fights, I managed to get all 5 stacks of Last Rites.

2 Likes

Wut??!! How is that possible? :face_with_monocle:???

1 Like

Typical game. One good team. One bad.

Believe it or not old TL used to be like that until it allowed all those saltlords from HL to come.

What are you doing Gishki? The forums are supposed to be only for complaining about “unfun” heroes and forced 50% win rate!

I’m pleased to hear you had a good game, I’ve had many like that. One of the best was as you described but we lost, but the team didn’t turn on each other and flame there were sincere “gg, we played well” all around.

There are good people out playing this game, just easier to notice the negative stuff.

1 Like

Excellent work. The game always feels 99.99% better when everyone at least tries and ensures that everyone is having fun as well.

Also, hi again :alahappy: :cheers:

2 Likes

It was a pleasure to play alongside you. You are such a good lad GoodLad.

:blush: Cheers m’lord :blush:

1 Like