A Magic 8 ball game: Magic 8 Ball - Should it be a bannable offense

Do you have a question?

1 Like

Yes. I do.

Now for my question:

Magic 8 Ball, I ask you: Should this game start allowing half-time shows at 15 minutes in?

No, that’s not even half time

O magic 8 ball, when will illidan become meta?

The same day that Ana becomes a healer.

Magic 8 Ball, can we have an auto win button in order to make the game more accessible to disabled people who can’t play? If you say no then you are toxic and need to be banned.

2 Likes

I think most disabled people can already play the game, and judging from the play in B5 I would say most of them are there.

Magic 8 Ball, Is it true that the reason the dev’s haven’t added the Cow King to HOTS is that his kit would bring udder destruction to the nexus and destroy all metas, making Cow King the Bayonetta of HOTS ?

1 Like

Should players be punished for picking flex as their role in ranked then waits til last pick to lock another dps when the team needed a tank or healer?

No. They are afraid that if they do, the spoiled fans will cry over spilled milk. While half of us are laughing.

Fans see red when their favorite hero is not released. I was even shocked when I saw only about 1-2 threads complaining about the udder disregard of releasing a “real” hero instead of the meme, Hogger.

O Magic 8-Ball, Will Mei ever be my girlfriend?

1 Like

In the far future there is a sliver of hope

O magic 8 ball, will illidan be my boyfriend?

2 Likes

The hatred of 10,000 years is Illidan’s only true companion. All others are a means to that end. If you’re looking for a dirty weekend here and there, maybe…

Magic 8 ball: Will we ever see Xelnaga Kerrigan as a skin… If we didn’t see it during starcrafts 20th anniversary my hopes diminish…

1 Like

I think it’s one of those good obvious skin ideas, but you’re going to need someone from the design team who is still interested in starcraft and I doubt the team has that.

Magic 8 ball: what did one magic 8 ball say to the other magic 8 ball?

1 Like
7 Likes

He said: Reply hazy, please try again. And then the other one said the same thing. And on and on and on…

O great and powerful magic 8 ball, can I drink water at 3 am with no repercussions? And if no, what are said repercussions?

2 Likes

Answer: You will discover the fountain of eternal youth, as the nearby stream trickles from a burst dam - all while you sleep the sleep of babes.

Oh Magic 8 Ball, I ask of thee: Will we ever see other Activision characters in this game? Such as a GRUE from Zork!?

Answer: Let’s hope not! :wink:

Oh Magic 8 Ball, lord of darkness, I ask why do players Draft Artanis on BOE and NOT take Amateur Opponent?

1 Like

Because they can’t play artanis.

O magic 8 ball, when will I be able to perfectly angle Hogg wild?

2 Likes

A: You can once you complete the pool playing master course hosted by Minnesota Fats.

Oh Magic 8 Ball, when will Blizzard release a new Warcraft RTS game?

1 Like

Dings are addictive damnit!

2 Likes