7 years later and I'm

Reread my post. I didn’t say you said that, I said specifically:

Where did I accuse you of claiming they are bad talents? My statement was that you believe those times are bad, when that may not be the case. Yes, their team had two tanks, but one of them relies heavily on armor to do their job, ETC. Guess what happens when you take an armor shred talent into him!

My point is that I still believe you are focusing on the wrong talent tier to complain about.

My bad, but I also never insinuated Taunt was always good. I merely specified a time when it was good to take taunt. I’m aware Taunt isn’t an end all talent. It relies on a team and it only really shines against dive comps. I stated this above.

As for the match… sure, if you want to stretch that. That didn’t happen at all. Instead, the literal only frontline got shredded before he could do anything. If he had TB, he could at least sustained through.

So, I respectfully disagree that talent 4 isn’t important. We didn’t even make it to talent 13 because of how outmatched talent 4 made us.

1 Like

first sentence can be true, but ive never thought i was “good” because I won against a team with an AI.

I may have to keep score but it really does seem when there’s a varian/karazhim on my team its 99% a nightmare

1 Like

I meant that you probably think you did good against a team and didn’t even know they had AI.

Please do record, you’ll probably find you’re wildly off and showing confirmation bias. 99% is just a ridiculous number that I can’t even take you seriously. I mean the funny thing is, Kharazim is still a “healer” in terms of matchmaking no matter what he specs, so you can actually track win rates regardless of comp in QM, and his talent parity isn’t all that different with maybe insight being slightly lower. And though his natural win rate is on the lower end, it is a far cry from how it would produce “a nightmare in 99% of the games” if he’s still winning roughly half (47% atm) in his matches.

And even then I’d attribute the way Khara struggles in QM some games is more to the fact that being a front line solo healer that you can sometimes get in QM games is going to be tough. And that will be true no matter what you spec. Does that mean that there are stupid Kharazims that don’t heal? Absolutely. But they aren’t really overrepresented nor does picking fists prevent you from using your heal intelligently, that’s a player problem not a spec problem.

Don’t confuse the existence of really terrible players that leave a lasting impression from the frequency of those types of players and how the general population picks/performs with those talents. And that is true of Varians too.

1 Like

I agree here, to me Khara is a niche healer. Also many many people just play them as DPS. They solo alot when they shouldn’t because he’s pretty self sufficient all around imo.

I’m not discounting that there’s alot of confirmation bias but varian/Khara i can almost guarantee a bad game over other heroes for myself. I’ve grouped with Khara’s before and they can be absolute beasts same goes for Varian.