64Bit software crashing Game Initialization failed: U , (Error 2:1)

Can you make a private or closed forum for people who has paid for the game content, to avoid everyone who has opinion about just anything to write it in Technical support forum where people have real issues with Blizzard products?

If I wanted a public opinion I would go to reddit or general forum.

1 Like

While I understand where you’re coming from, this is not an option and its not something that we currently have planned. As mentioned previously, this is a public forum for players to ask for help just as you have. As long as the posts being made here are positive and productive towards troubleshooting, then there’s nothing wrong.

However, if this thread continues down this route and is no longer about working towards a resolution to your issue, then we will need to lock the thread. If you’d like assistance we can continue troubleshooting. You don’t necessarily need to accept the troubleshooting from the community, however we do recommend at least considering the different view points. The more info we have and the info that others bring to the table regarding your issue can be beneficial towards troubleshooting the problems you’re having with the game.

With that all said, if you’d like to troubleshoot, we’ll move off of this topic and continue from where Drakuloth left off about uninstalling both the Websense and Symantec software.

1 Like

Please lock this thread.
This is not solvable. I already been on proposed path with no success.