57.000 seconds waiting time. EU server. SL

I have the same problem, like hots more than lol but if i can’t play storm league, it’s different.

I have had 30,000s queues on ANZ server. How? I left the queue open overnight as a test, with no regard to leaver penalty should the draft kick me out.

There were not enough players online. My account was not bugged.

During the day I could find matches in 2000-3000s (still a sign of a dead server, however I’m okay with waiting 30-40 minutes since I can just alt tab out).

This issue is not new, it has been going on for ~7 months now. Do you think they would have listed it as a bug if it was really a bug? Do you think Blizzard will openly admit “we don’t have enough players in certain MMR ranges”?

None of these issues existed in 2015-2018. I could find a match in 10-50 seconds on any account.

You said in your earlier post “How hard this is to understand”, now how hard is it to understand that you´re talking about something else ? Do you not get it ? It is an easy to reproduce BUG, i have 2 accounts in the SAME LEAGUE, on the SAME SERVER (EU). I can do this every day and the results will always be the same:

Queue up account #1 - endless queue time, literally.
Queue up account #2 - 50 seconds later i´m ingame.

I can even queue them at the same time on 2 pcs. Can you please be quiet about your player numbers now ? And your personal experiences which add NOTHING to this discussion ? Thanks

1 Like

MMR is not the same as league (until next patch). You can be Silver 5 with 800 MMR or Silver 5 with 1400 MMR (old accounts can be much lower MMR than fresh smurf accounts and be in the same league, a high MMR Bronze 2 can ban over a low MMR Silver 5).

There are no players currently in very low and very high MMR (and when there are, queue times of 5000+ seconds are not unusual).

Just shows how clueless you are. Keep waiting for a “bug fix” for a thing that is not a bug. Happy queuing!

By the way, your account that “never gets matches” will suddenly find a match in 1-2 minutes if you queue with 1 or 2 people in a higher league. Funny how that works if both of your accounts “have the same MMR” (which they do not)?

Thats bs and you know it. You may be playing on a dead oceanic server, EU is not dead and there are matches available at all levels from bronze 5 to GM at all times of the day. There is no way the MMR of my Gold 3 account is so out of whack that there are no other players available during prime time.

Nothing more to add.

Did u read my post ?

i play at bronze 2 (i’m bad i know, no need to point it out) and i have to wait 20,000s+ with no match

however i got match if i queued with friend who is gold 5 almost instantly, which made me think it isn ´t my account

so solo q is not viable because i dont want to wait forever for other bronzes to come online

1 Like

gm streamer also waiting 10,000+

1 Like

Same here with this (my smurf) account on EU-Server in SL. Silver 5 900+ seconds queue time, while finding matches instantly with my Gold 3 main account. I never waited more than 900 seconds though, so Idk if the queue time goes indefinitely or is just very, very long.

1 Like

Same allonsoy/spellx, my silver account has to wait very long in queue (1000 or more seconds during peak times, no match found at all during late night). My friend is Bronze 4 and he also can’t find matches during the night. (And at day, 1 hour queue)

Main that is gold 1 to plat 5 gets a game in 30 seconds.

They need to put adverts for the game and bring in more players at very low and very high MMR.

this topic have more views, than Known Issues List
and this issue still not listed as known
Blizzard still don’t know about this
how we can let them know, guys, if they don’t even read a bugreport?

I did read your post. I talked to countless people with this issue. Even I have this issue (when I play on my main region, ANZ). Just about every single person I’ve talked to with this issue is playing in a pretty low MMR rating.

Nobody who plays in middle to mid-high MMR is having this problem because their rating range is filled with players. (Grand Masters do have the same issue but they are a subpopulation of a few hundred people anyway, they should expect slow matchmaking anyway).

Go ahead and make a poll of the average MMR (as shown by hotslogs) of people having this problem. I will bet money it is between low bronze to low gold. Tons of people in this bracket have given up playing ranked. There is nobody to match you with, sometimes even during peak hours of the day.

dude. can u read at all?
ppl with a same rank of a different accounts have this issue for the one account, and don’t have for another
ppl can play in a party, matched in any rank for a seconds, and can not play solo

Same problem. Please help!

I nicely explained you why rank is not the same as MMR (you can drop from Platinum to Bronze just by disconnecting from games repeatedly - you will still retain high MMR) but you apparently have reading comprehension issues, while telling me “I can’t read”.

You can have a Silver 3 account with 800 MMR or a Silver 3 account with 1400 MMR. The first one will probably never find a match (or if it does, it will be hours of queuing).

Done talking to you since your reading comprehension is so low.

There are not enough players available in low MMR. Doesn’t matter how long you queue for. It’s not a bug, any more than players on Australia server not being able to find a match after 30,000 seconds of queuing is a “bug”.

Adding my me too. Have been unable to find a solo queue storm league match for 2 weeks now.

We are celebrating, guys!
10.000 views!

I rly dont know why people want heroes to be dead so badly. Sure since the end of hgc there was a decline in player numbers, but this is only true for higher ranks. Im pretty sure most of low rank players have never watched a single hgc match. Eu server is still well populated.

Fresh bronze 5 smurf gets a game in less than 100 sec. Ive played together with (real) silver and gold players and also checked a few streams, they get instant games as well. You are right about mmr, but your conclusion is wrong. The account with high mmr and low rank will not find a game. Once there is a big gap between rank and hidden mmr your account is doomed (actually i dont know if it goes both ways i.e. high rank and low mmr).

Does this fulfill the definition of a bug? I dont know, but its for sure a fcking bad matchmaking design which should be fixed asap. But i guess we will have to wait till next season. The removal of ranks and showing of mmr will hopefully fix this issue.

Edit: just noticed you dont play on eu server. For anz player base might be an issue as well, but for eu certainly not.

1 Like

Im playing in the asia server at the moment i have been waiting nearly 5 hours to get a game… there are people the same rank as me getting games, ive tried joining parties being solo… nothing works… other people are getting prioritised over me and its just not fair. I can actually see people on my friends list Que up … 1 minute later get a game, and they are the same rank … 10000 seconds later … still sat queing

1 Like