3 afk in a game

3 people are “afk”, so if they’ve actually “AFK” there this is no “Rest of the team” to report. Once everyone on one side leaves, the game ends. (which also solves all the "let us vote to surrender’ topics that don’t know this too)

So yes, if people don’t want to play a game out, leaving is the solution instead of moping about that you have to ‘play it out’. Congrats on not thinking another thing through in your quest to keep yourself miserable.

I’d almost wager that if you were less terrible at impulsive presumptions, you’d have a significantly better time with this game, or just about anything else you do. Too busy blindsiding yourself to figure out your imposed ignorance is making yourself miserable.

“wah, [he] said something that doesn’t agree with a complaint, [he] has to work for the company to think that”.

Life is going to steamroll you when you stop being a crab. And if you don’t know that story:

crab placed alone in a bucket will easily climb out and escape, but when you place it with a few of its mates, this interesting phenomenon occurs: One at a time, as the crabs try to escape, other crabs will pull them back down to their misery and the group’s collective demise.

In psychology, this behavior became known as “The Crab Effect,” or “The Crab Mentality,” as a way to illustrate the selfish, harmful, and jealous mindset of some members in a group, who will try to undermine and halt the progress of the other better-performing members in the group.

https://www.omaritani.com/blog/the-crab-mentality#:~:text=A%20crab%20placed%20alone%20in,and%20the%20group's%20collective%20demise.

and have a source since I’d doubt you’d put in the 2 seconds to google it for yourself.

Do you ?

1 Like

You will get a leaver status if you do this… This is not a solution at all. As far as your insults, you are obviously a sheep and not a leader. You do nothing for the solution of anything, just tell everyone to ignore it.
Keep listing your dictionary quotes and google searches, and act intelligent when you are just hiding in your basement afraid to actually do something about anything in your life. You are not fooling anyone. People like you make me sick. Hide behind the corner while someone is being beat up with your cellphone out recording it. What a joke.

yeah it is so great , i had a afk and then after some minutes he decided to dance and troll . players like him make others troll too and go afk .

I have level 1000+ account a level 730+ account and another 800+ account. 3 afk never happened.

I did have an aram game with AI filled in fighting 1 real human in the past once.