2nd (annual) Heroes of the Storm Fan-made skin concepts Contest: ANNOUNCEMENT. Let's find the next Janitor Leoric!

Yay skin contest
May the best one win!!

1 Like

I don’t know when the whole Contest will end as I don’t know the number of Rounds it will have yet (as the number of Rounds is based on the number of concepts). But like I said in my post, the Submission Round will end on Sunday, June 28th 2020 (around 5:00 a.m PDT/ 2:00 p.m CEST). I still hope you can join though. :blush:
Btw, I saw you on PTR the other day. I wanted to join the chat but I was shy. :smile:

Oh, that’s so strange, I can see ALL your comments except the one under my post. I see it in your Profile but when I click it, it just leads to my post with no comment! :thinking:

Do you want to submit any concept? :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you hid it or something.
Check your profile there is a section “Hidden” that contains stuff that are hidden from you.

1 Like

I just checked it, I didn’t hide anything. I haven’t hid anything in my entire Reddit-life.

Fun fact: I also haven’t downvoted anything. But somehow, there are always people who downvote my posts and comments seconds after I post them. lol
I guess it’s because of my controversial posts like the “Defending Qhira” one.

My Reddit Hidden+Downvote History: https://imgur.com/a/RAMqPDd

1 Like

Calling it now, Crazy cat man Stukov is going to win the whole thing lol

Oh. Tnx for telling ^^

I hope too. Thanks for having hopes :">

:0 AAAAAAAA. You could’ve joined the chat so we could discuss the satan and upcoming content for HoTS :v
I’d be happy to chat with you :">

1 Like

They didn’t pick any of the skins that were on the list.

Jackice is a fan and wants to do something kool and was also hoping to get attention to get the winning skin into the game. It was amazing.

Yes, an artist from the HOTS team did take notice, and from the response we got though, sounding excited with what we are doing, it was clear that even fans doing this much for a game they love, shouldn’t get their hopes up.

We were all disappointed to hear this, and we agreed it was really fun to do something nice together. So it wasn’t really a waste of time.

So I think we should participate for fun and not get our hopes up. If for some reason they chime in and say they will add the winning skin, we should count that as a bonus to OUR fun.

2 Likes

You are a rare species lol

One does not simply not downvote anything in reddit. Go downvote any of my posts to become a complete redditor xD

Anyway, that’s strange, idk of any explanation of why that happened then. I’ll try to duplicate it maybe you can see it then.

1 Like

I am not an artist, nor do I know where to find then. The contest is the best place for me to see then all

^^

1 Like

Me too! <3

Nah, I think I want to remain to be a rare species. lol
And history repeated itself! I saw a notification of your (new) Reddit comment but I can’t find it under my post and when I clicked the notification, it leaded to nothing. My post is cursed or something. You don’t need to submit it again though. It’s OK. =))

Thank you! This is exactly the reason why I run this contest. Our community is such a talented one, but not many people know that. Everyday since the start of the Submission Round, I try my best to find more concepts to add to the Contest. Yes, it’s hard work as it’s surprisingly hard to find fan-made skin concepts. But our amazing community and its talented artists deserve it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Not mine but I just saw this today while browsing the hots reddit:

Splash art is pretty similar to Arcade Ahri’s. I want this to be a thing!

4 Likes

an Li-Ming skin that about these classic Blizzard games like The Lost Vikings which I saw that one of the fan-made concepts I did for it.

1 Like

Oh, I added it yesterday. The artist uploaded it to Artstation, made that post then instantly submitted it, so I added it very quickly.

2 Likes

Now that’s is a nice skin

1 Like