2:30 afk timers

walks straight into tower just before, twice. walks to a area in mid of nowhere. sits in town most of the rest of the game.

Oh and did i mention an aba that sits by the core?

And you wonder why people shlt all over your company

what does the company has to do with players doing these things on purpose? they’re already banning people that afk and feed on purpose as far as i saw. but it’s not the company’s fault people are idiots and want to throw.

3 Likes

Report them and move on, with enough reports they’ll get banned sooner or later. Blizzard cannot prevent such behavior before they take place, but can suspend those who keep ruining other people experience over and over.

2 Likes

Blizzard can’t make people stop doing that kind of stuff unless you report him and hope he one day gets banned.
If someone decide to afk or troll around and make his team lose then its a player issue and that’s were you comes into the picture by reporting that troll so Blizzard can get him out.

yeah aba’s AI is the end of Blizz, damn the slug lol

1 Like

1 minute afk timer would be enough. 2:30 is 12,5% or 1/8th of the entire (average) match length. That’s a bit too long to wait for someone to start playing.
At least a bot can be pinged and it can soak exp or do stuff.

I think it was even worse in HotS beta, 3 or 4 minutes.

1 Like

^ This.

20 correlations.

Agreed, the timer should simply be shorter and 1 minute sounds about right. Many objectives start around the 3 minute mark, so giving someone 2:30 at the start of the game is too generous. If they are someone who was just on the phone or something they will reconnect soon enough.

They don’t ban for squat.
It generally has taken a thread calling a specific individual out that has fed for 6 months, everyone in the draft knows them, etc. And they are still there for at least another 2 weeks beyond the thread being created, and being added to by others that have had the pleasant experience of dealing with them. It’s just laughable that people believe they are even lifting their fingers to do anything.