Replays not showing up

My replays do not show up help.

Hey Constantine,

If there’s a permissions issue that could prevent the game from writing the replays to your Documents folder.

Try running Battle.net and Heroes of the Storm as administrator

If that doesn’t work, try creating a new administrator account in Windows then log into that new account and play a game to see if the replay shows up in the new admin user’s Documents folder.

sorry i on mac do you know how to run administrator on mac and fix it? Also I have tried reinstalling multiple times, updating my computer, and trying to create new replay folders, however I seem I cannot find my replay folders, nor my graphic settings are saved within the game, and the cutscene keeps playing every time I try to set it up.

Hey Constantine,

A few things come to mind with the symptoms described here. Permissions or an interfering program making it so game related folders can’t be accessed. There was a link above for creating a new administrator account and would be your best way to make sure the game is running as such.

You can also check that the game’s installation folder is not set to read only. Info here in this link.

Lastly is to check the folder where some settings and other game related files may be saved on a Mac. We’ll want to check and possibly fix the permissions by:

1. Open finder, or go to folder option in menu (or Shift+command+G)
  2. type:
    ~/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/
  3. Look for the “Heroes of the Storm” folder
  4. Choose File > Get Info >
  5. Expand the Sharing and Permissions section by clicking the arrow
  6. If the lock at the bottom right is locked, click it to unlock the Get Info options, then enter an administrator name and password.
  7. Click on each user or group in the Name column, then choose the Read & Write setting from the pop-up menu.
  8. Use small circle with dots to apply that permissions to all enclosed items: Change permissions for files, folders or disks on Mac - Apple Support

Yea it worked thanks. Although what are the other things like survey and telemetry. I mean the second solution with the changing permissions on each heroes of the storm folder. The administrator is required for the second solution but does not fix it completely.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.