Zephrys the Great Bug

I experienced a bug in Wild format. When I play Zephrys the Great, during the animation the game crashes and I have to restart it. The game also crashed when my opponent played Zephrys.
I had this issue both on mobile and laptop after the latest patch.

3 Likes

Mee too! I was hoping to see a post regarding this!

2 Likes

Same issue here :frowning: hope this will be fixed soon

2 Likes

Me too, but only with Shaman.

1 Like

A mi me pasa igual en formato salvaje con el brujo en mi caso, cada vez que la pones en mesa y hace la animación o se cierra el juego o se bloquea.

2 Likes

Yo también, es molesto, he perdido algunos partidos por eso. : /

1 Like

same problem, When Battlecry procs the game crashes even before the discover. I got a game crash even when the other player played Zeph.

1 Like

Tengo el mismo problema con zephrys y me estoy empezando a cansar de perder partidas por desconexiones al jugarlo…pensais arreglar el fallo o que?

1 Like

I had two games tonight where the Hearthstone game client crashes after my opponent played Zephrys.

2 Likes

Now I am going to play highlander decks just to make quest hunter / warrior crash :joy:

2 Likes

They released a new patch, and still didn’t fixed this bug.

Awesome.

This company is going to lose a lot of users and money due this. Because PEOPLE CAN’T PLAY THE GAME.

I’m still having the same problem. Do you know if it has been fixed, it’s pretty annoying having to restart the game every time I play it

1 Like

until they fix it

play zeph without sphere of sapience

i never had any issues as long as i dont use that specific weapon

No, it is not fixed. They (devs and cms) are completely ignoring all of our reports since November 2, 2021. Literally speaking they don’t want to mention or answer to anyone that publish a post about this bug and asking directly to them.

PS: Please if you can consider to post a comment in this thread to pump it, thank you

It will not work as expected. If the opponent has sphere of sapience in his deck (equipped or not equipped) and you play zephrys, you and he/she will be disconnected from the game.

I tested it myself.

The same will happen if you only have sphere of sapience and the opponent plays Zephrys.

PS: Please if you can consider to post a comment in this thread to pump it, thank you

Been playing with Sphere & Zeph today and this hasn’t happened anymore