Zeddy new video on card nerfs

there is no card list on the OP

so i guess this is just an attempt to increase zeddy views

8 Likes

ofc it is. all of the toxic parts of the community is worshipping him as a god atm so “10 CARDS THAT SHOULD BE NERFED RIGHT NOW!” is exactly the kind of content they want so they can keep complaining about blizzard

5 Likes

I agree with the DH nerf and not sure on the other.

I dont agree with the raging, its ok to critisize the system for me u can get alot of gold, exxp might be slow but ppl forget the next expac is only april so we have 4 months to max bp i am level 32 i dont get it.
The only thing that makes me abit upset is ladder. xd

You forget about the mini expansion before the next big set, which means you need to store up on more gold to be able to keep up with the meta, during the times when getting gold is harder than even before.

People are very much right to pressure Blizzard over this. The system f2p players got in exchange for the previous one, which already wasn’t perfect, feels like an unironic scam.

When will the mini set be released if i am right it wont have legendaries or epics not sure btw.
Also how do i deal with burnout losing at low legends its made me very negative :frowning:

Generally, the best advice for burnout is to just take a break, or play a bit in another game mode instead

1 Like

“nerf darkglare”

Lol, here is where I stopped watching the video.
It is an already bad card; the fact that in wild-legend it wins games, doesn’t mean it needs a nerf. It’s not easy to use and not granted to have benefit; you also need to lose a lot of health in order to abuse of giants.

If we compare darkglare warlock turn 4-5 with many giants with token druid turn 1-2 board full of buffed minions, then you see that it isn’t so problematic

Yeah, I can’t remember losing to a darkglare build since the nerf. I’ve never used the card or ever will I just think there are other cards out there more deserving of a nerf.