You're not good at this game

If you copy a deck from the internet, it’s called a “netdeck” . It means you’re not good at this game, or smart enough to make your own deck.
Ya you might win a lot, but you’re a moron following someone else.
The developers who make this game, have teams of people who make these decks that barely lose.
You’re not good at this game if you copy them. You’re basically cheating.

Tired of loosing to all these morons who copy developer decks and think they are “good” at this game.

Make your own deck. You’ll never win, cause you’re an idiot in reality

You are full of you know what…

Even back in the days before the internet we used to copy decks off each other when playing magic the gathering.

Netdecking is nothing new and what some of us do is use the deck as a base and change cards out for what we want.

Calling people bad for net-decking is just because you are salty and can’t beat said decks.

You are butthurt, when you make posts like the OP

Here’s the thing if you’re a good deck builder, many of the decks you make will be fairly if not mostly similar to various netdecks. If I decided I wanted to make my own version of bomb warrior, even without looking at the lists, my decks core and the net deck core would be almost identical. That’s because there are only so many cards that are good in bomb warrior so the only real differences would be in tech choices.

Oh and if you took the time to learn why the netdecks are good rather than coming to the forums to call their users cheaters you wouldn’t be losing so much

Fun fact OP: that’s not how card games work. Well, except Keyforge, but no two Keyforge decks are the same.

It’s possible to be good at the game using decks you didn’t make. I play Yugioh, I took Crusadias to regionals last year and placed 28th out of about 300 people. I didn’t create Crusadias, plenty of people play them, especially the Guardragons variant I play now. But that doesn’t make me bad at the game.

Your lack of understanding here is more indicative of skill than the deck I’m playing.

No, if you copy a deck from the internet you are either not good at deckbuilding, or your are good at deckbuilding but choose to use someone else’s deck this time.

Deckbuilding is just one part of the game. Some can build great decks and yet fail to reach legend because they’re not good enough at playing them. Some couldn’t build a deck to save their life but can copy someone else’s deck and win more games with it than the one that created it, because they excel at playing the game. And some can do both.
And indeed, as Andrewrm writes: if you see someone playing a deck that looks lik a netdeck, it might still be their own creation. If you have all the cards and are looking to make the strongest deck, you probably will end up making 99% the same choices as other smart players in that position.

Most popular netdecks are not made by the Blizzard developers at all. They are either made by streamers and other high-end players, or made by someone unknown, then copied by those high end players.

Then create your own decks to counter the netdecks that are currently popular, learn to play them the best popular way, and enjoy farming wins against the netdeckers.

5 Likes

I would generalize this to: that’s not how life works. OP wants to reinvent the wheel and then be given the Nobel prize for it.

2 Likes

Copying the best decks then tweaking for your meta is smart. Trying to get legend with your homebrew priest murloc dragon beast monstrosity is dumb.

2 Likes