You say it isnt rigged

Possible. And it’s certainly understandable that people might feel as though there’s some shenanagins going on, even though it’s working as described.

Yes. I do say that it isn’t rigged.

Welcome to your daily Robbiedehand troll reply, seriously just stop looking at my posts if you hate it that much

im pretty sure anyone can make it up

it looks like you just did

The good things about knowing you lost solely based on the the class matchup is you waste less time. Just move on to the next match.

It’s not rigged. For every instance of alleged rigging there is an instance of anti rigging because ithere are 2 players involved with each other in every match. Every time you claim a +1 rigged your opponent is -1 rigged. The end total is 0 rigging and its random when you get a +1 or -1. Do you really think Blizzard has millions of players on their payroll to queue into to rig everyone not on their payroll?

3 Likes

I know you are a lizard person working for cern. You use minature black holes to go back in time and change the data when people prove you wrong. I’m on to you.

1 Like

Blinking sideways doesn’t make you a lizard person

1 Like

I just started my monthly climb two days ago and i decided on Hunter make it quick and efficient. My first six opponents starting at bronze were Prestor Druid. Pretty funny that deck is played that much that even with an eleven star bonus i was still getting Prestor after 5 rounds. I mean i’ll take the free wins but that deck is REALLY popular.

1 Like

I’ve tried explaining this very simple logic here time and time again.

Either we’re just so brilliant and intelligent and far above the average person’s IQ and it’s just so easy for us to grasp to the point that it seems as simple as 2+2, or the other people we’re presenting this information to are the exact opposite.

I don’t know about you, but I, for one, am by no means brilliant.

6 Likes

And the losers with no life rush to defend Blizzard.
You can’t make this stuff up.

1 Like

Oh look, another blizzard fan boy trying reverse psychology. Nice try!

Student: Math doesn’t make sense

Teacher: Here’s how 2+2=4 and why it’s = 4.

Student: …so says the loser with no life to rush and defend math! gah! You can’t make this stuff up!

Teacher:

Student:

4 Likes

Schyla what was the last math class you took?
The last math class I took was multi variable calculus. You?
Put your money where your mouth is. Crickets…
In classic
Over 100 games of handlock without a warrior.
First game as freeze mage. Warrior.

Clearly you failed it as you dont understand basics like sample sizes.

So, you never expected to see a Warrior, regardless of which deck you play?
Sorry, you drew the small straw. You have not shown anything though that resembles rigging.

2 Likes

The matchmaking is not random and neither is the RNG. Played too many decks that have discovered the exact cards they need over and over again. Blizzard is such a standup company that they would never do anything shady or predatory right, I mean its not like they ignored gross sexual misconduct on a large scale. I will never understand why some people want to die on the hill of “Blizzard would never manipulate matchmaking in their favor”. There is a reason this games player base is not growing. The forums represent a very small percentage of the player base. Too many people here are way too emotionally invested in this game for some reason. Its like they are married to an abusive spouse and have stockholm syndrome. Too much of their self esteem and identity are wrapped up in this game. They have invested so much time, money and emotions in this game that acknowledging that fact reflects poorly on them. You can still play the game and have fun if you like, but stop virtue signaling for a company that is greedy and unscrupulous. This isn’t 2003 Blizzard anymore. The glory days are gone. Unless Blizzard makes changes to appeal to new players on a large scale then this game will continue its downward spiral. The Salty dogs here are not enough to get this ship sailing smoothly again.

I am happy to believe blizzard are nefarious and drink babies’ blood. They are the baddest of the bad, evilest of all evils. I just want you to show me in all that data on hs replay, where are all these rigged games?

• google hsreplay and choose the first search result
  • select the the meta tab->by class
  • note down the popularity of each deck
  • select the matchups tab
  • go through each row or column and total the number of games for each deck type
  • divide the number of games played against a particular deck by the total to get a %
  • compare the % you just calculated to the deck’s popularity, that you noted in step 3.

I played a game this morning, a good match-up.
I think the game is rigged to make people win.

1 Like

This is great news. After you use your elementary school maths to find evidence of rigged games in the hsreplay data, you can do some regression analysis and reverse engineer the match making logic.

You cant hide your desperate need to feel validated by this game with weak recycled intellectual counter responses. Then you mock the fact that blizzard is a trash company due to some sense of responsibility to defend them blindly. I know you love wow and diablo and so many games that were fun and pure but the sad truth is those days are gone and will never come back no matter how much fanboy rhetoric you spew out. Not a good look.