Xur'gon is impossible

By the time Xur’gon plays that draw card and summon if drawn. Expect already first turn high cost demons that either hit your face for 15 or lose the game by tavish deathrattle. It’s so stupid

One trick I discovered totally on accident: the plague missiles from Flightmaster Dungar can damage Xur’gon. I picked it because I didn’t need healing and thought it might help clear the board.

I don’t know if it’s a bug or intended because they’re “ranged attacks” like Tavish.

I lost the first game and discovered something great there: the AI completely ignores Tavish and just goes face. So don’t waste card effects on buffing Tavish’s defense. That definitely made things easier.

However, the biggest thing was just dumb old luck: Felstalker discarded that ridiculously overpowered “draw 3 cards and summon all Demons among them in this deck that, other than this draw Spell, is 100% Demons”-card.

It is lucky, try and try until he don’t summon a Big Demon

The time I beat it was when I decided to not aggro the minion that turns into a lifesteal dreadlord. When it does die and become a lifesteal minion, try to kill it with a minion with divine shield to nullify the lifesteal. The battle is beatable when you can prevent Xur’gon’s healing.

I don’t think that was my point.

Curious to know, how many attempts did this fight take?
Something tells me it’s either a set number of random BS before they give you the only combo that will win.

Took me around 20 or 30 times. Every time he has that card, he summons nearly impossible amounts of demons to defeat.