Would you play a Final Fantasy card game?

Apparently they censored a whole ton of cards and folks got mad about.

Somehow, I’m unsurprised how many people largely play that game for all the pantsless art from Rage of Bahamut.

There’s nothing wrong with women dressing however they like, even in games. FF14 players love it. I don’t mind a scantily clad cat girl.

Agreed, I want to emphasize that my issue with Shadowverse is them being underaged girls.

Other than that, I’m all for sexual liberation.

Not against it, I just chuckle occasionally when folks get worked up over it being changed.

Yeah, I played SV during its beta and eventually dropped it for HS. Came back to it some years later, saw lolis everywhere and couldn’t be bothered to play it anymore.

Same, especially the whole Jaina thing.

1 Like

They use a bypass by making the lolis the oldest of all the heros in most cases like undead with over 1000 years.

Doesnt make it less wierd but its going nowhere they have a thing for that.

Yeah, isn’t the whole “thousand-year-old twelve-year-old” thing a bit of a trope in anime for making lolis acceptable?

Still wierd.

Isn’t it like pedophilic fantasy? I had to Google Loli.

Is it lol im a bit out of the anime scene, i used to watch it in the 90s until early 2000.

Nothing realy catches my eye this days not enouth blood and theres the whole thing where 1 guy attracts every possible mate (old ,young ,male,female) in the world.

I miss animes like Rurouni Kenshin,Slayers and Saint Seiya.

Nothing beats a bunch of dudes beating each other to death in the name of honor justice, friendship to save the world and the goddess they love.

and suffering from being stuck at in-game download.

a small lag repeat a whole section of download progress.

i seen final fantasy card long time ago from street vendor,
but dunno how people play it.

it’s being sold alongside digimon,pokemon, and yu-gi-oh packs.
and dang, there is lot’s of 1st generation blue eyes sold by the vendor.

i am low key disappointed by yu gi oh packs containing 3 card since i assume it has 5 from playing hurtstone.

Aye.

For me growing up, anime was stuff like:
Dragon Ball Z
Rurouni Kenshin
Witch Hunter Robin
Various Gundam series/movies
Cowboy Bee
Trigun
Pokemon

Heck, even Naruto felt fairly new age to me when it got popular. Stuff nowadays just doesn’t have the same appeal to me and feels a little too tropey (though I’ve mostly enjoyed SA:O). Maybe I’m just old, but I’m also crazy excited for the Star Wars anime they’re working on.

no card captor sakura ?
they are basically pokemon with different genre.

I watched a little bit of it, thought it was dumb compared to pokemon at the time lol.

God, those OG Pokemon days were the best.

I also realy like The Vision of Escaflowne and Outlaw Star.

This is the only one i dont know in your list.

sadly it’s not available in my region.
or not popular enough in my region so it didn’t show up at TV and being watched by me.

20 years later they’ll be missing the good ol’ 2020s.

1 Like

It only lasted a single season, but when I was 16 I thought it was pretty cool. Haven’t watched anything from it in I guess, like… 15ish years?

Yeah interactivity is great in physical since you can interact or rewind actions fine with friends if a play goes too fast, but in digital taking a bajillion 10 phase turns to solve a first problem is a little tedious though good to see tried.

They should just not make cards that kill you in a single turn without player combination without at least 8-10+ mana turns or some sacrificed tempo. Vomitting 0 mana 8/8s until a otk is ready from a design perspective is probably the offender, a game doesn’t need 12 draw, monster, attack, quick spell, monster, quickspell, end draw phases unless you print broken garbage like that.

HS has pretty artwork too. I really don’t like anime art in games.