Will there be new solo adventures?

Hi all,

I started 2 week ago with my journey and I really like the game. Beside the PvP I really enjoy the fact that u can play this game against AI (during solo adventures/book of mercs etc). I have seen lately that they released the latest raid 2 years ago and after that its been little bit quiet about adventures. My question atm is, will Blizzard release new solo content such as new raids, like Icecrown Citadel, Naxarammas etc. Or did they state somewhere (?) that they wont release them anymore since they introduced that miniset thing.

Greets,

3 Likes

One can hope, and also that the content is more like the solo stuff upto dungeons and kobolds, everything else since has been extremely underwhelming

1 Like

They’ve said that there isn’t more regular adventure content coming this year. No new game modes, either; the stated goal is to work on improving the client in terms of stabiliity (not going well so far, tbh) and quality of life improvements (such as multiple favorite card backs, random hero portrait selection, etc.).

The Faelin chapter in Book of Heroes did happen after that statement, so you might possibly see a couple new chapters, but I wouldn’t expect a large adventure update until next year at the earliest. I do miss there being a decent sized adventure with each expansion, personally.