Wild interaction that literally breaks the game

Hello,

Can you give any more context of which cards were played or screenshots?

Happy Gaming

1 Like
1 Like

:frowning: I lose all games vs druida for this combo.

2 mana 6/6 and health

Druid players use this combo and i so sad because ilegal players never punish. With cthun bug combo same and never punish

1 Like

This is scren shoot https: // ibb. co/yFNBxxj [Delete space for watch link]

Deck of druida in lader and win condition is the bug/combo

Thank you Cece. I’ll have our team look at it.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Funny, how one team member said they logged it yesterday and it’s easy fix, however lizzard sign off for the weekend freely. While Air Ele nerf in mercenaries arrived Friday night with no issues, denying happy gaming and happy farming for those interested.

While this game-breaking, easy to fix, bug remains there for a weekend. And now CM wishes us happy gaming.

I’m not blaming QuirkyOrc or any CMs in particular, but this situation is beyond cynical and ridiculous, first of all from HS management perspective.

1 Like

There are gamefile fixes that require an update and server side fixes they can do on the fly and just have to propagate in blizz server to be effective.

I think they have a possibility to use workaround to prevent the wild problem , like using the banned card thing.
But they cant change card images and local game interaction with a server side fix ,for that they need to release a game update.

If the game was only for pc they can do what they want with updates releasing one a day ( too bad hs updates are always big in size) , but since is multi platform every time they send something to app stores the apps must be verified for security reasons and so takes time.
So i think they try to fix multiple bugs before send apps for store approval and this slow everything down.

Just played McCorn on NA server (~PST 3:50pm) who was definitely deliberately abusing this bug (mulligan pattern and cards played).
Is Blizzard going to do anything about it and punish the abusers, or is their policy now to let such abuse be rampant till they fix the bug (and let the abusers enjoy their cheating)?

I’m pretty sure calling out someones gamertag is against forum rules just fyi. A lot of people are starting to abuse it because of twitch and youtube videos. Hopefully its fixed soon.

PST 9:37 PM - Huggies abusing this bug on NA server.

No, it is not. Please point out where it says calling out cheaters is against the rules in the Forum Guidelines or the Code of Conduct.

Yeees its not cheating, true. But its literally even morally reprehensible like cheating…
So anyone who use glitches like this: SHAME ON U!!

And Blizz pls fix this annoying bullsh…
https://i.imgur.com/PYJO44c.png

Why did you post the bug report guidelines??

Because this forum is “Bug Report”, and the title of said guideline is pinned in said forum and titled " Bug Report Forum Guidelines" and you said “forum rules”. So which are the forum rules you are referring to?

Feel free to glance over the rules. Try to keep it on track. Bug report section is not for calling out players, it’s to notify the staff about bugs in game. If you want to report someone then you have to fill out a player report ticket. People can’t get in trouble for exploiting a bug in game before it’s patched just so you understand. A lot of people are abusing the bug.

The last time I read the COC for hearthstone it stated that if you exploit an in game bug disciplinary action can be taken against your account. Considering this bug has become very well known, I would encourage players not to use it. However, there are those who will continue to use it till it’s fixed and if action is taken against their account, that’s something between them and Blizzard. At the end of the day, the only people who have the power to fix this is Blizzard, and hopefully it will be done soon because it’s still happening.

So let me add what is written in the Code Of Conduct to clarify, as there are some that have commented on this thread stating that you can’t have disciplinary action taken against in game bugs.

Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein: cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

1 Like

And none of the content in your posted link stated “calling out someones gamertag” is against the rules. So where did you get that idea from?

The issue for Blizzard is that in their In-Game Code of Conduct, which I have pointed out is:

" Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating." (emphasis mine)

So in a way, I am seeking Blizzard’s clarification on this particular issue, the rules they set out, and how are they going to handle this.

Posts have been removed in the past for naming and shaming. The purpose of this forum is to increase visibility and awareness of bugs, not to out players that you believe are cheating.

As an aside, people can share the same gamertag, so even if you think you’re doing a service by outing a cheater you’re not actually accomplishing that.

2 Likes

Cora responded to Zeddy saying this was an easy hotfix, and that they are aware of the situation, however, that was 2 days ago. Any time frame as to when this hotfix might be implemented?

…it was the weekend?