Wild feedback - Time Warp nerf - very poor decision

You could. You’d be correct.

1 Like

Seems like an injustice and they have the right to appeal, but from now we are all subject to the same, and if tomorrow its Paladin turn i will gladly bow my head and sit there like a turkey waiting for the axe, for the growth of the format, that shouldnt stop just for please a few…

No, that was yesterday

oh I know do Warlock next!

Would any others here be satisfied were Team 5 to replace Quest mage with another deck of equal or superior performance?
I know I would be. Mage is terrible in Wild now, and I would welcome a viable replacement that isn’t so polarizing.

Cult psychology. Wake up.

1 Like

Im talking about balance and thats how committed i am, not about fighting the system or imaginary enemies…

I hate to break it to you too, Wild was always more balanced than Standard, check the % on HSReplay.

PS: Only one Extra turn is enough for win the game even for my grandma :v:

The whole player agency BS is fancy word salad of Blizzard nerfing away our player agency.

2 Likes

In Hearthstone’s realms, where cards do soar,
And strategies craft the victor’s lore,
There lies a realm where the wild winds blow,
Where decks of old and new cards grow.

Yet amidst this chaos, a card sits still,
Forgotten, overlooked, a bitter pill.
Its name, Time Warp, with a power to bend,
But in the wild, its strength does wane and end.

For in this mode of endless flight,
Where decks reach heights and fearsome might,
Time Warp’s spell, once grand and bold,
Feels feeble, its potency sold.

In days of yore, it ruled the fray,
Granting turns, extending play,
But now, among the wild’s vast sea,
Its power fades, lost in history.

Its cost too steep, its effect too slight,
In the whirlwind of cards, it takes no flight.
No longer a force to shape the game,
Time Warp’s glory fades, its fate the same.

So in the halls where legends brawl,
Time Warp’s tale is one of fall.
In Hearthstone’s wild, it finds no place,
A relic lost in time’s embrace.

The poem you came for.

Also, of course I didn’t write this. What kind of weirdo in 2024 still writes poems unless forced to by a teacher?
Very simple ChatGPT prompt:
“Write me a rhyming poem about time warp being underpowered in hearthstone wild mode”

1 Like

Mate, no one can treat anything you say seriously when you use words like “injustice” and “despicable” about a nerfed HS card.

Was Open the Waygate ruining other control decks’ fun for years just? I kid of course, it’s not war, it’s children’s card game, justice has nothing to do with it. Infitesimal.

2 Likes

Well, I reiterate: If mage does not receive any buffs or reversions to it’s cards in order to replace the TW deck, then Team 5 just proves they have a problem with the class, and treat it’s players as though they matter less than others.

The class that makes me play this game is the mage, even though the mage is rubbish in standard mode, but he was fun in wild mode, with this nerf, the mage allows us to have a relevant deck for ranked in wild mode… NOW the mage is last of all, in any mode!! … this is a feat to be applauded, with Blizzard killing the game itself… f*** Hearthstone!! I’m more excited about playing another TCG: YU-GI-OH, the best and most complex TCG there has ever been!!

2 Likes

The beauty of this forum, there are those who have 10k comments and 500 games and those who have 500 comments and 10k games :joy::joy:

8k victories :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

try* try** 20 char char, full bugged mobile sry

Op’s post is a giant whine fest with nothing meaninful to say either; I just shortened it for him and you, for that matter.

Defending quest mage is about one of the most meaningless things someone could say honestly. If you can’t see how the deck is bad for the meta, you clearly are either not playing wild that much or are a very low rank. It does what any combo deck while preventing death for up to 5 turns max, and recycling the same spells.

What wild OTK decks are killing you by turn 4-5 besides mine rogue? There are none, you don’t know what you’re talking about quest mage defender. Another really good OTK deck is now garrote rogue and that takes a good 7-8 turns before it can cycle through all of it decks and have enough mana to play all garrotes and draw.

2 Likes

The nerf sends a terrible message. “Complain about a card, deck enough and it’ll get killed.”

2 Likes

Eh, people have been complaining about this since Ashes of Outland, if it takes 5+ years for blizz to listen to its community I think the message it’s sending is, “Complain about a card, deck enough and it’ll get killed in 5+ years.”

4 Likes

People have been complaining about Priest forever but they haven’t deleted the class yet. What we need is a salty streamer with a big audience complaining to achieve deletion.

1 Like

And? Sometimes I wonder if you’re capable of saying anything that doesn’t make you sound insufferable tbh.