[Wild] Even Shaman Versus Renolock Matchup: Is Even Shaman favored or unfavored?

EvenShaman

Class: Shaman

Format: Wild

2x (2) Crackle

1x (2) Devolve

2x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha

1x (2) Earthen Might

2x (2) Jade Claws

2x (2) Knife Juggler

2x (2) Maelstrom Portal

2x (2) Murkspark Eel

2x (2) Totem Golem

1x (2) Windfury

2x (4) Draenei Totemcarver

2x (4) Flamewreathed Faceless

1x (4) Hex

2x (4) Jade Lightning

1x (4) Spellbreaker

1x (6) Genn Greymane

2x (6) Thing from Below

2x (10) Sea Giant

AAEBAfe5AgYz8gX+Bfa9ArDwAs30AgzTAdkHsQjWD7IUtRT3qgL7qgKgtgKHvALRvAKU7wIA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

This is my list. I’m sitting at R9 and have gone 19-5 with this deck so thats pretty good. My question is…

Is this a bad matchup for my deck, OR am I not playing this matchup correctly? From 15-10, I think I encountered maybe 3 renolocks? 10-9 was a few big priests which I ate for breakfast as well as murloc shamans.

Big Shaman can sometimes pull a win, as well as quest mage but for the most part, its been a relatively chill climb. I don’t want to target Renolock specifically because I haven’t seen that many of them: I’d just like to know if I should tech against it, or suck up the losses in the matchup.

I always put in an effort but once I see no way out, I do concede.

weird Warlock deck.

1 Like

Nah.
It just has unusual tech cards.

you probably need to add reno jackson in your reno deck.

Even shaman should beat renolock but you should add a second devolve, it’s too good of a card to not have two copies

Title edited…I’ll find some youtube videos and try to figure it out…

From around 10 to 7 i havent seen any renolocks. just big priest and quest mage (both versions) Renolock has a decent amount of board clear But you should be able to finish the game before turn 8. I think the match up probably relies on the warlock list and if they have reno by turn 6.